MakeupLip MakeupLip Glossbeauty rush
Victoria's Secret Color Shine Gloss - Undressed Bundle of 2

Victoria's Secret Color Shine Gloss - Undressed Bundle of 2

by beauty rush

Smooth, buildable color layers from sheer to rich, with conditioning jojoba oil and vitamin E for kissably soft lips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Color Shine Gloss - Undressed Bundle of 2!
Hot Springs, AR
Victoria's Secret Color Shine Gloss - Undressed Bundle of 2 uploaded by Ann Marie L.
This product was gifted to me by a friend. Love how it feels on my lips. Goes on smoothly. Adds beautiful shine and stays on pretty well. The packaging is simple yet elegant. Will most definitely be purchasing more lip products by V.S. The undressed shade is pretty.
Victoria's Secret Color Shine Gloss I love love this lip gloss. It has the perfect amount of pigment and such a sheer look. I can easily wear it lightly and also add a few layers for a more bolder color. I just love how versatile it is. It is extremely easy to use! I would buy this product again.

Looking for your answer?