BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Take shine to a sexy new level. Vinyl-finish gloss drenches lips in rich color and mirror-like shine thanks to an innovative combination of ultra-reflective pearls and shimmering pigments. The look is dangerously glossy, surprisingly full-the ultimate...

Buy on Amazon
Taki V.
Austin, TX
My mom got me a red lip lacquer by VS since they were on sale for $2. I would have never bought it on my own. I was surprised on how pigmented it was. It also glided on smoothly and lasted a good while, until lunch. It left a nice stain and I just reapplied some more after eating. It has a hint of fragrance, but it's a nice sweet smell that's not strong at all. Would recommend if you come across it, especially on sale!
Morgan R.
Mason City, IA
I personally was not a fan of this product, as I did not like how it dried on my lips. It was a little messy and was easy to stain the teeth as well. Overall it did look very nice on and seemed like good quality. I would recommend this to someone familiar with these lipsticks
Samantha K.
Sparks, NV
I’ve used this once so far and I love it! I got the lip kit so it came with a liner when they were on sale and the packaging was beautiful! It lasted a few hours before I needed to reapply which is great and I definitely recommend it!
Chrissy D.
This is a great lip gloss. I like it because the color is beautiful and looks good on. The price was great so I bought several different colors. I would say they need to come out with more colors!
Alexis M.
Russellville, KY
Victoria secret is actually a good place to buy makeup. I love their lipsticks. They are very easy to apply and use. They make your lips feel super soft. I've used quite a few of them. I would recommend.
Latrell C.
Lubbock, TX
Love Victoria Secret Color Lust Lip Lacquer 3.5ml/.11fl Oz . Most of their glosses and lipsticks are always pretty and moisturizing!
Julie H.
Elizabethtown, KY
Like this. Great colors to choose from- very pigmented. I used a organic lip balm before using the product bc it's a little sticky.
beverly C.
Who would have known a lingerie store would have some of the best lisp stick and stains out there for an affordable price.
Patricia R.
Aurora
Just the right amoint of color. Not that gross sticky feeling and it doesnt clump on your lips either which is a plus
Daphne L.
Good lip color. It goes on smooth and stays on. It's a good price and good quality. Lots of colors to choose from