BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

About the product:

• Let your lips take the spotlight in this luxurious, high-shine gloss. A must-have beauty essential. This lustrous lip color is infused with moisture-rich aloe and argan oil for an ultra-soft, cushiony feel and a super-smooth application.
  • Devotion
  • 5.1 g/.18 oz

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this lip gloss, is long lasting and so shiny. I like so much. The color is just perfect. And like all products of Victoria, the packing is super gorgeous " in 7 reviews
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
These lip gloss work great and last all day long. I very rarely have to reapply. I love the Finish and the way it feels on my lips. It helps keep them hydrated during the winter time which is great
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
When it comes to VS lip gloss ..lipstick..lip anything I like them alot..i have thought it was too sticky for some of there products but the ones with color I hadn't disappointed me yet...find the color you love put Chapstick of some sort on first and add the VS lip gloss and you like it!!!
Toni R.
Oxford, NC
I love this gloss just as much as the rest of them. This color is literally to die for. It’s like the perfect color for my skin tone and it glides on so soft and smooth. I would recommend this to someone in an instant
Amara A.
Mesquite, TX
I mean it’s kinda an average gloss. Nothing mind blowing about it. It met my expectations as a gloss. I just thought it would be more spectacular for the price. I bought it directly from the VS store.
Paola A.
Richmond, VA
I absolutely adore this lip gloss! I love all Victoria's Secret lip glosses but High Coverage is my favorite. I've bought this both at VS stores and online and I love it every single time I use it. It is so shiny and beautiful and the smell is amazing. The color isn't super long lasting but it applies easily and isn't sticky so overall it is my favorite. I recommend it to all my friends!
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
This lipgloss is awesome and I really enjoy using it for a little shine. I t easy to pick up online or in store. The packaging is really nice and the applicator allows the gloss to glide on nice and smoothly. I love the shimmer it gives. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others. Lip gloss is a nice addition for any makeup user.
Kayli D.
Pittston, PA
Favorite color of all the Victoria secret lip glosses. Smells god too! Not a fan of lip glosses in general bc everything sticks to your lips after you put it on but this one isn't that bad!
Danielle M.
This lipgloss is sticky and too light . It has a smell I can't stand and doesn't last long at all. I bought along with a few others and it was my least favorite . All Victoria secret lip glosses are over priced . Wouldn't recommend buying this product .
Miranda D.
Frankfort , IN
I am not a huge fan of this. It was affordable, however, it was extremely sticky. I eventually had to wipe it off. I have since thrown the tube away because it was just too much. I'm bummed about this as I loved the color. Would not recommend to my friends.
Crystal B.
Ellenwood, GA
This is a great product. More than anything, I love the smell and yes, even the taste of this lipgloss. The consistency isnt too sticky and the color is a really beautiful pink with a bit of shimmer. It was very inexpensive compared to other lip products.
Alicia G.