BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Vanilla and coconut hydrating body lotion. Fast absorbing formula contains nourishing aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, plus antioxidant vitamins e and c. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable.

Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream
  • "Super good for skin care and has a very savory smell. I feel good with it and best of all, it is moisturizing." in 18 reviews
  • "I love Victoria Secret products! This has to be the best smelling lotion they have. It gives you the feel that you're at a beach somewhere sipping on a fruity drink." in 5 reviews
Monica C.
Provo, UT
Delicious cream composed of rich fragrances of vanilla and hot coco. I bought it precisely because I needed a cream that would help me with the dryness in my elbows and I thought that by its formula of ingredients like avocado, sweet almond oil and honey, it could help me. When applied to our skin this cream guarantees us to maintain humidity for up to 24 hours, preferably I recommend applying it in dry and rough areas to better appreciate the benefits, leaving the skin feeling soft, smooth and tangible.
lulu j.
Hey!!! It's my lotion ūüėä!! I honestly feel like Victoria's secret lotions are just for great scent but depends wish to buy for the smoother side.I loved how hydrating this lotion Is, and If you live for coconut I promise you'll love this.It pretty much lasted all day with its scent and kept hydrated skin as well.thumbs up ūüĎć.
Rosauri P.
Miami Florida
This summer I would love to start using some of the fragrances that Victoria's Secret has, I am really a fan of everything that has to do with this brand but I would like to start with this fragrance. He knows people who use this fragrance and I'm delighted with the aroma that it has, it's really delicious, you can use it every day without packaging, I really do die for using this fragrance. Obviously I would like to use the creams and all the existing products of Victoria's Secret but I can not start with something small and for me this fragrance was a good Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Deymi A.
I love coco. I love victoria's secret. I absolutely loveeee victoria's secret coconut passion. It's like i'm in heaven everytime i put it on my skin! The smell of coconut is sooooo good. The smell lasts a long time on the skin. I use this every day, i will never get tired!
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I'm not too mad at it considering I paid $3 at the winter SAS this year. But there are much better scents in this line. I find this one to be much more vanilla than coconut which i didn't expect from the name "coconut passion"
Miranda C.
I love the smell of this. It is rich and hydrating. I got this when it was $5 and I will repurchase during the sales. The scent is long lasting. I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a coconut scented lotion.
Cynthia L.
This scent has become my favorite! It smells fruity and tropical while keeping your skin moisturized and the scent lasts for a long time. I get compliments all the time. People think it's a perfume but it's just my lotion.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
This lotion has a great scent , but scented lotions usually don't moisturize well , and this one is no exception. Victoria's Secret has some great scents , but look elsewhere if you need a good moisturizer .
Ysabel L.
New York City
Incre√≠ble al igual que el splash es esta crema! Me encanta y la amo demasiado! Tengo m√°s de 4 a√Īos comprando esta crema y el coco me fascina, huele a coco de verdad y me hace sentir como si estuviera en la playa por su grandioso aroma
KAREN Z.
Cornelius, NC
Oh i love it! is my favorite smell of all time! I really like the smell of this. Yes, this doesn't last long but i don't mind to reapply it. Definitely i recommend it.
Kelli M.
I have been using victoria secret coconut passion body mist and it has very good sweet scent what i like. I thought to buy body cream as well. Does it have same scent or is that different from body mist?
Ammeda a.
Does it moisturise your skin for long?
Samah S.
Tunis Arianna Mnihla
I really want to try it Is it available in North Africa?