BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Pamper skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Conditioning lotion, with nourishing aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, plus antioxidant vitamins C and E, leaves skin enriched with moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• My favorite go to sent. Makes me feel like I'm at the bea...1 Answers
Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Hydrating Body Lotion
  • "This is my go to scent in all of Victoria's Secret repertoire. Sutle, not too sweet, yet sensuous and drives the Mister wild. I use it on a daily to make sure my skin remains soft and suple to the touch... I mean who wants rough dry skin right? I highly recommend!" in 3 reviews
Sandi N.
Very nice and not over powering.Not greasy and priced reasonably when you purchase during their holiday sales.You have to like the smell of coconuts and used right after your shower.Any age can use it.
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
This lotion smells so amazing. Everytime I smell it I think of a beach. I have the lotion and the body spray and they smell amazing together. I wish they came in bigger bottles. I recomend these products to everybody. Go pick it up now!!!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Totally love this smell! Has such a beautiful coconut smell to it! Usually, I'm not a fan of these type of smells. But this coconut lotion is by far the best one I've used!
Meghan S.
Cuyahoga Falls
I took this on my vacation to Florida with me. I love how it smells, it makes me think of being on vacation. If I could describe how it smells picture yourself on a beach, sipping a Miami vice next to the person of your dreams. Its a scent that makes me happy when I put it on after my shower.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Great smell, wonderful texture, makes my skin nice and smooth. No cons! All pros! Very effective and not disappointing. Somewhat affordable, maybe too expensive for a lotion. I recommend to anyone who loves coconut!
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
Definitely my favorite cream products victoria's secret , the scent is delicious , reminiscent of the beach, gives feeling of well being . On the other hand moisturizes the skin very well and aroma for a long time you have left . This cream is not greasy . The packaging is beautiful. What would buy again and again . Fabulous!!!
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
This lotion was actually a gift for my sister from my boyfriend (aka ME) and I was really disappointed I didn't buy one for myself. Every time she puts it on she (and my niece, age: 3) smell amazing and have silky smooth skin. I tend to avoid very fragrant lotions because of skin sensitivities but I haven't had a reaction when I borrow this one!
Katelyn L.
This is the one lotion i have used for the past 10 years. It has a very strong coconut smell so if you aren't a fan of coconut i wouldn't recommend but if you are this is the way to go. A little dot of it will go a long way and it keeps your skin soft and the fragrance up most of the day so you wont have to keep reapplying it.
Jada M.
Millington, TN
I Usually Find Lotion That Is Too Watery Or To Clumpy Or Just I Flat Out Don't Like It Because My Skin Is Naturally Oily But This Is My Favorite of All Time ! It's PERFECT For My Skin And I Only Have To Use A Little Bit So It Lasts Too ! I Highly Recommend ! (Not To Mention The Smell Is Incredible !!!!!)
Diana R.
Sylmar, CA
I fell in love with this scent when I first tried it. Its soooo amazing, its so sweet, and I love sweet scents. I was initially looking for a coconut scent, you cant not smell the coconut, is mostly vanilla, but its ok, because I love vanilla. It doesn't last me all day sandly.
albany g.
My favorite go to sent. Makes me feel like I'm at the beach, Even When I'm sitting in computer