Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ashley R.Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Eau De Toilette uploaded by love y.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion is a sensual blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley.

• I'm obsess with Victoria secret product and the smell of ...1 Answers
  • I love victoria secrets scents, but does this stay on ver...1 Answers
misty m.
This is one of the yummiest smelling body sprays I own! I love this scent!!! It has the scent of coconut when you spray it but when it dries? It smells like warm vanilla, it is absolutely divine. Plus it has the added feature that it doesn't aggravate my migraines like most sprays and lotions do. It is a favorite for sure!!!!
Wendy P.
As long as I remember, I always wanted a coconut scented parfum, one that smells sweet and not fake, one that reminds me to candies, and this one is just perfect. I use it all the time, and I plan to buy a new one after i finish this bottle.
Misty P.
Marysville, CA
This is my all-time favorite scent. I am a huge fan of coconut scented products as well as vanilla scented ones. This is a perfect combination of both. I use the lotion the body spray and then the perfume and I smell good all day. I highly recommend this product.
Nadia C.
Sterling Heights, MI
This product smells so good and light! It smells slightly like vanilla and I got it on a good sale for $8 for 2 bottles, when 1 bottle is usually $10. It is long lasting and is better quality than Bath and Body Works products. I would definitely buy it again!
Kara H.
Greenville, NC
I bought this to pair with my coconut passion body wash, lotion, and body mist and i have to say when I pair all of them together I smell freaking amazing ALL DAY. I got mine on sale for spring break and I LOVE IT. I don't wear it everyday but I give it 9/10
Lisette P.
Pflugerville, TX
This is the only scent I wear, and I wear it year long (I live in Texas). It smells fantastic! When I wear it, it smells more like a warm vanilla smell. It isn't overwhelming and lasts for quite sometime. I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing and people tend to be surprised when I say what it is. It's such a great deal!
Alysha B.
The most perfect smell of vanilla and toasted coconut this makes you smell like a caramel delite from the girls scouts! I had an old woman the other day who was stuck on vanilla lace switch to this and she was so happy!
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
All of their perfumes smell great but I wouldn't buy this one I think it's too sweet smelling and strong I love the new mango passion spray though just not a big fan of coconut I guess
Tiffani M.
Smithville, TN
Absolutely love Victoria secrets coconut passion. I use the perfume, spray, and lotion all the time. I'm almost out of all of it. Would recommend it to anyone.
Katlyn V.
Cincinnati, OH
I loved this product. Most mist/body sprays don't last with smell but this body spray does! It's amazing I high recommend picking up a bottle for summer time.
love y.
Bronx, NY
I'm obsess with Victoria secret product and the smell of coconut passion smells great I recommend it
Kimberly C.
I love victoria secrets scents, but does this stay on very long and is it a strong scent?