BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Amy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love coconut anything really, but this spray is great for light summery fragrance without going over the top. I pair this with some good old fashioned cocoa butter and voila instant take me to the beach feel.
Andrea H.
Elmwood Park, NJ
El mejor el mejor siempre lo dire el mejor es q a mi me gustan mucho las cosas con olor a coco y estoy huele riquísimo y además siempre lo tiene porque es uno de los mejores de verdad lo amo se merece todas las extrellas
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
lovvvvve this scent. I bought this one and another one when they were having a sale, 2 for 10, and I've had them for about a year now. I switch out daily in which one I use and I still have quite a bit left. The only downside is that the scent doesn't last that long.
I think Victoria secret may not have the greatest Lotions but I love their missed and this one is one of my favorites I bought this one and I also bought a pink one and ended up keeping this one and gave the other weeks I felt like this one smells much better
Linn D.
Orlando, FL
Okay real talk here... if this perfume isn’t good I dont know what is... like this is the best scent everrr... if you want a soft but sweet scent you definitely need to give this a try
Leslie T.
Warminster, PA
They lasts about 4 hours. When reapplied it can last even longer. Especially if paired with the lotion. The smell is very coconut-y and smells tropical. It's my favorite along with Amber Romance.
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
I am currently using this and it smells wonderful this is probably my 4th bottle from VS and i love it. it makes me smell good the price is perfect.  after P.E it saves me from feeling and smelling icky i just love it .... you guyz should just try it
jess w.
Toms River, NJ
This perfume smells amazing and is fairly affordable for a large bottle. the only con to it is that the scent wears off pretty quickly so you may have to put a lot of the product on or reply multiple times a day. I would recommend as a gift to my friends.
Diana P.
Alpharetta
Very good fragance, it's sweet and not too strong. I bought it at Victoria's Seacret shop and it was on sale. The only thing wrong with it is that the fragance is not long lasting, but the smell is amazing.
Amanda F.
This is my favorite mist if all time. It smells like a tropical island. I bought it in store and it's quite long lasting. I really prefer softer smells rather than strong ones and since it's like an herbal smell it's so great. I really love it.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.