BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
I got one of these as a gift and I use it daily. It smells wonderful, but I don't feel like the scent lasts very long. I will continue to use it up but I'm not sure if I will replace it once it's gone. While I prefer a light scented body spray, I also want it to last.
Mia B.
I got this perfume in a set with Exotic. It came with matching sets of lotions as well. If you do not like strong perfumes, I would not purchase this exact perfume. B & BW likely have some lighter ones for cheap. This is a summer time perfume since it smells like the summer!
Rebecca R.
Brookhaven, MS
I haven't tried this particular scent but it sounds yummy. I love Victoria Secret Bombshell. I would love to be able to afford this more often because it smells so good and lasts so long. I love bombshell so much. It makes me feel more feminine when I wear this.
Christina S.
Norton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells like being on a beach, no matter the fact that it's snowing right now...great pick me up when winter gets u down! Absolutely love it!! Getting harder to find😭 will need to stock up when I get my hands on it!😍
Atira B.
Wichita, KS
I loooooovveeee this smell! I recently got this for Christmas and I haven't stopped wearing it since. All I have is Victoria's Secret perfumes and this is one of my favorites, this and love spell. If you like fruity smells, this one is for you. 😂
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just got this body mist for the first time about 3 months ago and I love it! It makes me think of being on the beach drinking out of a coconut! Aka the perfect vacation! It is a great quality with a great longevity! I will definitely be repurchasing.
paulina c.
Victoria secret sprays are one in the best ive ever purchased due to the fact they have really good deals you even get deals for 6 bottles for the price of 25 bucks and the other bottles are great smells it just perfect i love them all reminds me i need to but more
Olenka V.
The mist is small to keep in purses and carry around everywhere. I feel like the smell lasts a long time. It's at a good value and I love the smell. Would definitely buy again and recommend to others!
Beth B.
This Body Mist brings a strong but sweet smell to you, but still with plenty of character; not that easy to come by! Great for a comfy day or an elegant night, there will never be a time this Body Mist wouldn't be of good use! I suggest to anyone who can handle strong smells!
Rubi S.
AHH! what can I say. Truly, these fragrances are the best smelling thing out there! Every time I go into the store my nose just fills with the most pleasant aromas that VS has to offer not to mention how cute the bottles are! I definitely will continue to but from VS.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.