BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Emilija U.
Bitola
Coconut deff my favorite fragrance mist that suits me very good. And the package is so good i can take it everywhere and it lasted long
Marnie E.
Okay so I don’t rate this as much as the sheer love or love spell because I feel this it was not my smell.The smell is obviously coconut but it is to sweet but if it was just a nice coconut and I’m not the biggest fan on coconut anyway💗💗
luzmarygarridohotmailcom G.
some of my favorite fragrances! I can not miss it is a sweet and adorable smell. that people mostly tend to ask you what fragrance is that. It smells delicious .. I love it!
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.