BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Josselin C.
I love has a sweet smell is my other favorite is one of my favorite brands love this fragrance
Daryan S.
te fija muy bien el aroma, no solo en la piel sino tambien en la ropa, es accesible y lo vale
Daniela G.
Omg! I love the way coconut smells, but Victoria's Secret makes it special with this scent!
Holly K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this smell. I️ Carry it with me everywhere if I️ want a nice spritz to smell good.
Amanda R.
Monagas
This lotion is excellent , help us feel and smell fresh is durable... love fragrance..
Engy I.
رائحه منعشه و مميزه ولكن للاسف لاتدوم طويلا و لكن احبه جدا و استعمله انا و اببنتي دائما
Karyme G.
México
Es una gran loción pero mi favorita es la de vainilla y es una muy buena presentación
Yomaira V.
México
Me encanta deja un olor muy rico y dura todo el día! Sin duda mi favorito!!!
Camila M.
Lima
This one of my favorite fragrance. It smells so good and it's really sweet.
Emilija U.
Bitola
Coconut deff my favorite fragrance mist that suits me very good. And the package is so good i can take it everywhere and it lasted long
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.