BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This scent is perfect for the beach or school during the summer because it has a coconut scent and it smells yummy.
Nika K.
8290
I love coconut and my best friend bought me this mist last year and i am still obsessed with it. It smells amazing
Morgan C.
If you love summer sent you will love this fragrance. You can smell the coconut very good. It's very good products.
Loïs X.
Really strong coconut scent and also lasts about a day. Great value for your money because it lasts quite a while.
Carolina A.
Me fascina, el splash de VS con aroma a coco, es dulce la fragancia y dura todo el día impregnado en tu ropa. ;)
Carla R.
es una fragancia deliciosa, me encanta el olor a coco, sin duda es una de mis favoritas junto con la de vainilla
Valeria F.
Caracas
One of my favorites frangances, is sweet and fresh. I usually Used it in summer, and the smell stay all day long
Rebecca G.
This body mist has a pleasant scent. I always use it after a cool bath in summer days. 😍😍. Vanilla and coconut 😍😍
Kelly R.
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
I love it. All my clothes smell this fragrance. Is the best of all. My sister gave me the fragrance and cream.❤️
nicky p.
mi fragancia de todos los dias, uso esta fragancia todos los dia, me fascina como huele. mi favorita de siempre
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.