BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Carmen M.
caracas
Amo este splash, huele delicioso y es super refrescante! Su olor es de vainilla, es uno de los mejores de victoria secrets
Inaiaa C.
Una colonia con un aroma demasiadooo divino, una de las mejores fragancias que he probado, una excelente marca me encanta
Darinka B.
canadá
nada que decir de este producto, calidad excelente, aroma delicioso, permanece en la piel con una duración única, lo amo
Déborah F.
Queridinho das brasileiras!!! Comoooo eu queria testar esse produto!!! Fragrância perfeita!!!! Com vários aromas!!! 😍😍😍😍😍
Llesery S.
I like its strong aroma and at the same time sweet, is not a smell that lasts only 5 minutes, lasts a lot and I like it
Nairobi M.
Good splash body after showing, not long lasting fragance but one of my favorites, you gotta take with you and recharge
j9 P.
Sydney
looooove this! I always make sure this is stocked in my cupboard. It's a fun, youthful scent perfect for summer.
cynthia m.
Doral, FL

This splash has a super rich and gentle smell for people who like coconut can be used daily and lingers on the skin
Sara S.
It was a gift for my birthday since that day I can't stop wearing it. It smells good, it's fresh and it is very sweet.
Holly S.
derbyshire
Never leave the house without this spray!! I love coconut so to smell like it too is a bonus, smells amazing for ages
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.