BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Hélène R.
Je suis complètement fan de l'odeur, c'est mon indispensable de l'été. Cette brume est parfaite pour se parfumer après la douche.
Joely B.
kendal
Smells amazing! Reminds me just like holidays and I love the smell of coconut. I’ve only purchased once but would purchase again
zoe K.
Melbourne
I love this scent its so summery and nice i love the smell of coconut and vanilla, its nice and light and good for everyday wear!
Dayana L.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love it, I love it I my favourite scent, smell amazing, and the price is not bad, I always buy it, and last me for long time
imogen M.
I am OBSSESED with this scent it is so sweet and girly yet long lasting and elegant I use this loads this stuff is Top notch
Natalia B.
delicious, always smell very good, it always lasts all day and i don't put it again.
I have 5 fragrances of different odors
Carmen M.
caracas
Amo este splash, huele delicioso y es super refrescante! Su olor es de vainilla, es uno de los mejores de victoria secrets
Alex S.
Una de las mejores fragancias de la marca, su aroma es dulce y perdura durante todo el día, lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados.
Darinka B.
canadá
nada que decir de este producto, calidad excelente, aroma delicioso, permanece en la piel con una duración única, lo amo
Déborah F.
Queridinho das brasileiras!!! Comoooo eu queria testar esse produto!!! Fragrância perfeita!!!! Com vários aromas!!! 😍😍😍😍😍
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.