BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Marina E.
Athens
I love love this mist. The scent is amazing and it lasts for hours!! It's really worth it for its cheap price. I definitely recommend this!
🌹G U.
This is my favorite parfumee this smell like coconut and milk and it is so good for when you going out because it gives you smell 24 hours
Evelina B.
This really helped during some of my 2016💋 It smell so good like coconut ❤️ It makes me feel really happy because I love those scents ❤️❤️
Gadriela T.
The best fragance of all time. A delicious aroma of coconut and vanilla, the smell remains on your skin throughout the day. Recommended.
amani c.
Grande Prairie, AB
lasts long and smells good! a little does go a long way with this one. im on my second bottle of this stuff, definitely recommended.
Hilda G.
Me encanta su olor es maravilloso y no es un olor sofocante ni tampoco tan fuerte lo único que me gustaría sería que dure más tiempo
Angelica C.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing product! Smells like glory! I use it every day after shower and smells good. I recommend this product. It is long lasting.
Joely B.
kendal
Smells amazing! Reminds me just like holidays and I love the smell of coconut. I’ve only purchased once but would purchase again
Shirel C.
It is a fragrance that lasts a long time and you can use it in your daily life. The smell is sweet but at the same time tropical
Lisbeth F.
me encanta, la uso la amo y la adoro, olor que dura aunque la laves persigue, perfecto para el dia, por donde pasas queda el olor
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.