BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Laura S.
Fusagasuga
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this fragrance, it smells sooooo good and it last almost all day. It's not expensive and you can splash it everywhere in your body.
DeJanae T.
I recently went to the Victoria secret shop and I tried this fragrance along with 2 others and absolutely love it. It has a really sweet smell
Jennifer G.
This is by far my favorite scent of Victoria's Secret body mists. It's not that long lasting but omg it smells so great. Need a new one asap.
Johana P.
Su aroma es muy dulce, refleja mucho la personalidad de la chica que lo usa, el dulsor de la vainilla es imponente y su duración es lo mejor
Faride H.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist this product makes me think I'm at the beach all day everyday! Love it!
🌹G U.
This is my favorite parfumee this smell like coconut and milk and it is so good for when you going out because it gives you smell 24 hours
Júlia S.
Perfume maravilhoso, amo a sua fragrância que é um pouco adocicada que não e enjoativa, recomendo total para as que gostam de perfume doce.
Marina E.
Athens
I love love this mist. The scent is amazing and it lasts for hours!! It's really worth it for its cheap price. I definitely recommend this!
Evelina B.
This really helped during some of my 2016💋 It smell so good like coconut ❤️ It makes me feel really happy because I love those scents ❤️❤️
Maria r.
I love it. Is the only that i can say.The smell makes me completely delirious, apart from that I love the coconut is ideal for any occasion
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.