BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Ridhi ॐ.
SMEELLSSS SO REFRESHING I USE IT NEARLY EVERYDAY TO GIVE ME THAT NICE AND REFRESHED SMELL OF COCONUTS LAST A LONG TIME AND MAKES ME FEEL THE SUMMER BREEZE
Julie A.
Norway
If you like the smell of Coconut will this Coconut Passion fragrance mist from Victoria's Secret be perfection for you! It is soo good and lasts all day 💕
Maussa I.
Charlotte, NC
This is the best fragrance you can use for daily, you will receive a lot of compliments for the fabulous smell that it has, and apart it lasts a lot.
Migvelys M.
I use this body mist everyday! I use it just after my shower so I feel its amazing smell all over my skin. Instead it's a mist, this product last!
Karen Y.
Miami 8020 NW 60th BLDG B.
Me encanta!!!!!! Es mi fragancia favoritaaa. Victoria Secret's es una marca muy reconocida en fragancias y la recomiendo con loa ojos cerrados :)
Rut F.
I love this body mist it smells really good and the smell lasts all day. Some other body mists or perfumes doesn't last al day and this one does.
Laura S.
Fusagasuga
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this fragrance, it smells sooooo good and it last almost all day. It's not expensive and you can splash it everywhere in your body.
Triana M.
Esta es mi fragancia favorita, me gusta mucho el olor dulce de esta fragancia y que el olor se impregna muy bien tanto en la piel como en la ropa
DeJanae T.
I recently went to the Victoria secret shop and I tried this fragrance along with 2 others and absolutely love it. It has a really sweet smell
Jennifer G.
This is by far my favorite scent of Victoria's Secret body mists. It's not that long lasting but omg it smells so great. Need a new one asap.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.