BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Viridiana S.
Merced, CA
Literally obsessed with this one!!!!! I got it as a sample once and I instantly was hooked. I love that it’s like a coconut scent!!! Perfect fit summer and spring!!!!
Larissa S.
Orem, UT
I love this fragrance, my sister and I went to buy some perfumes and she got this one that I use without her knowing because the smell is so great.
Is tropical smell that stays all they long and everyone ask for. I love the design of the bottle and is a really great price for a product so great like this.
I really love this perfume and all the other ones from the collection.
Maria D.
Sincerely the smell of coconut is impressive
even a little strong but it smells very good
although I would like the smell of coconut
not so strong and perceived more vanilla but
very good in the end also lasts a lot and that
is a good plus of the brand That in spite of
being splash the smell endures enough and
that will always be a plus to those that we
like to be always perfumed.
Alyssa A.
Federalsburg, MD
I love this scent for fall! It's got a really warm and cozy feel to it. And the packaging is adorable as well. I've never felt the need to complain about any #victoriassecret scents because they all smell amazing
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this along with the lotion. This was my favorite perfume! I used it until the bottle was gone. No cons! Only pros! A wonderful smell that lasts all day. I would probably buy this again, but i'm looking for different scents.
Saadie T.
Ogden, UT
i love this perfume from victoria secret pink! this perfume smells like coconut with a hint of vanilla! i got this for the price of $6 at their current sale! the smell is very strong so a little goes a long way! this is my first time buying this and i love it so much!!
Adama S.
I love Victoria secret mist and everything coconut they are by far my favorite scented products so I just knew I had to get this it smells so good I get compliments on it all the time it’s so fruity but not overpowering it’s the perfect amount of sweet it even has a vanilla hint to it and it lasts long my jackets always smell like this scent
Diangy T.
La mejor fragancia que puede existir, es mi preferencia ante todo, es mi splash favorito de Victoria`s Secret, te hace sentir dulce y coqueta a la vez, y tambien es muy economica, simplemente la adoro, es lo mejor, y sin duda duradero, hueles bien por horas,
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
Really excellent, with a fruity floral olfactory family becomes one of my favorites, the combination of vanilla and coconut fragrance makes it really special, sweet and soft to take it daily to wherever you go ...
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
I got one of these as a gift and I use it daily. It smells wonderful, but I don't feel like the scent lasts very long. I will continue to use it up but I'm not sure if I will replace it once it's gone. While I prefer a light scented body spray, I also want it to last.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.