BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Estefanía B.
This fragrance is the best , I really love how mix on my skin, last all day it's sweet, I used everyday. It's like vanilla mix with coconut but it's very fantastic😍 I really recommend it.
Crystal R.
Oxford
I absolutely love this product. The mixture of coconut and vanilla is to amazing. The scents aren't overpowering but lasts all day. I get loads of compliments when I use this product.
Samantha L.
I find one of the best odors in this type of perfume and although it does not last long on the skin is very good option for special occasions.
Personally I think it's better than perfumes with a smell of flowers and acid scents.
For me one of the best!
Kara C.
I might be biased because I'm an island girl, but this fragrance is to die for! The scents drag you straight into vacation-mode. It smells coconutty sweet. Truly summer in a bottle.
Georgina F.
Es la locion que llevo usando un mmontoooooooooooooon de meses, en realidad es un olor dulson y exquisito, ademas no cabe duda de que me dura mas de 12 horas, desde que doy iniicio a mi rutina al final que termino se mantiene el olor, es algo increible
Claudia D.
This smell in particular it's my favorite of all perfumes! I really love it1 I think it's a little pricey but it totally worth it. It's an amazing smell to coconut. It stay all day long in your skin and the smell is so strong. You won't need all the bottle for feel the smell of this! I really recommend this product.
Erin M.
Milton Keynes, Bucks
This scent reminds me of holidays and summer. I love how it can layer up and lasts all day. It's a heady smell but once it's calmed down it smells awesome. I can see me re buying this once it's run out! Buy it if you like Pina coladas!
Fabiola G.
Porlamar, Isla de Margarita.
This splash is so delicious, it smell so delicious and it is so good to the skin, I love it and I love the coconut so is the perfect mash, and it isn't so expensive. You know victoria's secret is amazing I would recommend it.
Eve V.
I love victoria secret splash and my favorite one is coconut, it smells so good, long lasting, all people ask me about my smell when I use it, it’s a sweet fragrance that remind you the tropical. I have bought it so many times!
Unice N.
My favourite all time scents. I use it daily and have already bought my second one. Love the bottle and the design and everything about it. The scent is a sweet vanilla and just an overall pleasing scent. I would, defiantly buy multiple bottles at a time.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.