BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Elba Annetty R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg esta colonia es lo máximo. Es de larga duración, huele maravilloso y su presentación es super linda. Lo he comprado 4 veces y no creo que lo deje de comprar. Me encanta
Natasha S.
"El perfecto equilibrio entre el tropical y alegre aroma del coco y el suave y sofisticado aroma de la vainilla".
En realidad, no suelo usar perfumes, pero cuando uso, uso perfumes suaves y con olor frutal. No es el caso de éste, este perfume es mi única excepción porque tiene un aroma tan suave, delicioso y delicado que realmente no puedes no llevártelo cuando lo hueles. Personalmente yo, me enamoré a primera vista (y olor) porque además de tener ese hermoso y celestial aroma a coco y vainilla, tiene un hermoso envase que refleja la sostificidad y simpleza del perfume.
Si quieres algo suave y elegante a la vez para tener un rico (y no exagerado) aroma diario, realmente te lo recomiendo.
Hillary C.
Caracas
AMO este splash, es uno de mis favoritos ya que su dulce aroma es una tentación, sinceramente soy adicta a él. Ya tengo más de 5 frascos vacíos de este splash. Es lo mejor del mundo
Tee S.
Manchester
This has got to be one of my most favourite scents by Victoria's Secret and in general is one of my favourites! I am not a huge fan of coconut by I absolutely love this! The packaging/ bottle is good quality in my opinion and easy to handle and carry around with you, it is quite long lasting depending how much you use it. I highly recommend this product and I would definitely consider purchasing this again! xx
Dina W.
Vaudreuil Dorion, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body spray is a must have, it smells so good. I initially sprayed it on me while I was shopping just to see if I'd like it and I had to buy it immediately. It is that good. Its such a warm, sweet, delicious scent! I highly suggest giving this a smell next time you're at a VS store because it is amaaaazing!!
Carla M.
I think that this product is amazing. The size is perfect, and the most important, is full of this amazing fragrance. The coconut is wonderful and you don't feel the alcohol. The smell is in your body for hours and don't irritate your skin. The relation quality/price is great.
Carla M.
I think that this product is amazing. Have the perfect size, and the most important, full of an amazing fragrance. The coconut is wonderful and you don't feel the alcohol. Don't irritate your skin and the smell is in your body for hours. The relation quality/price in great.
Hermaly C.
The first time I got this was when my grandmother gifted it to me. The smell of it is absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. It's supposed to be a mix of coconut + vainilla (my favorite scents). So, it's very sweet (not overwhelming) and soft. This has been my day-to-day perfume since literally 7 years ago and I'm NOT playing. I've been wearing this ever since I was in like 8th grade and now I'm in my second year of university. Every time I wear it i get compliments from those around me. So I 10/10 recommend it if you like sweet/non-fruity scents!!!
Karla M.
Venezuela
Coconut passion is for sure the best fragrance ever, is delicious and even it's a body mist this fragrance last in your body and clothes almost the whole day! Definitely one of my favorite vs products, i cannot find another fragrance better than this one, i love it✨
Antonia S.
Santiago
This scent is AWESOME if you love sweet scents! And of all the scents I've tried from this line, this one is the one that last the longest on me. I can smell it even after a couple of hours and that NEVER happens. Perfumes and scents in general usually last a really long time on me but I can never smell them myself, I only know this because people have told me but this one I can smell so I think is amazing. Definitely would repurchase and definitely would recommend.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.