BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Jade T.
Silver Bell Way, Lanark
I love this scent so much! And not only does it smell amazing but the bottle it very nice and big enough that the fragrance doesn’t run out quickly. I love this!
Daniela M.
I love, Victoria s secret is the essence that I like and it is not just that I like, I love her is my favorite, so I already have a year and is not or in half because I don't want to end me... bye!
Lorena C.
Miramar, FL
This is my favorite fragrance in the world, for years I have been using and adore the exquisite blend of coconut and vanilla, I love the tropical scent and feel that I always have the summer with me. I love it❤
Gemma M.
Wolverhampton
This scent is exotic, funky and all you could ask for from a body mist! If you crave the lustfull smell of coconut, you are in for a treat as this is my holy grail body mist, which is set at an affordable price sure to keep customers like me happy. As well as this, a range of different sized bottles are also available, for people who may be looking for a body mist they can travel easily with or for maybe someone who wants to spend just a little less.
Elba Annetty R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg esta colonia es lo máximo. Es de larga duración, huele maravilloso y su presentación es super linda. Lo he comprado 4 veces y no creo que lo deje de comprar. Me encanta
Carmen B.
Ruikt heerlijk iedereen wil hm altijd van mij lenen. De geur gaat wel snel weg maar voor de orijs en de hoe veelheid die er in zit vind ik dat persoonlijk geen probleem.
Natasha S.
"El perfecto equilibrio entre el tropical y alegre aroma del coco y el suave y sofisticado aroma de la vainilla".
En realidad, no suelo usar perfumes, pero cuando uso, uso perfumes suaves y con olor frutal. No es el caso de éste, este perfume es mi única excepción porque tiene un aroma tan suave, delicioso y delicado que realmente no puedes no llevártelo cuando lo hueles. Personalmente yo, me enamoré a primera vista (y olor) porque además de tener ese hermoso y celestial aroma a coco y vainilla, tiene un hermoso envase que refleja la sostificidad y simpleza del perfume.
Si quieres algo suave y elegante a la vez para tener un rico (y no exagerado) aroma diario, realmente te lo recomiendo.
Hillary C.
Caracas
AMO este splash, es uno de mis favoritos ya que su dulce aroma es una tentación, sinceramente soy adicta a él. Ya tengo más de 5 frascos vacíos de este splash. Es lo mejor del mundo
Tee S.
Manchester
This has got to be one of my most favourite scents by Victoria's Secret and in general is one of my favourites! I am not a huge fan of coconut by I absolutely love this! The packaging/ bottle is good quality in my opinion and easy to handle and carry around with you, it is quite long lasting depending how much you use it. I highly recommend this product and I would definitely consider purchasing this again! xx
Dina W.
Vaudreuil Dorion, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body spray is a must have, it smells so good. I initially sprayed it on me while I was shopping just to see if I'd like it and I had to buy it immediately. It is that good. Its such a warm, sweet, delicious scent! I highly suggest giving this a smell next time you're at a VS store because it is amaaaazing!!
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.