BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Mairi K.
Thessaloníki
I bought this product a month ago.I bought this from Germany for 12€ I think is an awesome price.I have many Victoria's Secret mists but I think that this is the best!I definitely recommend this because it is longlasting and it's smells amazing.I will buy this product again.Also the packaging is beautiful !
Hana P.
Sarajevo
Im a person who loves coconut in any shape as well as in this one. I have a body mist and body lotion and I use it both of course. I think everyone who use it knows about the smell of it, but for those who didn't try it, I would really recommend it. Perfect for summer time.
Mia F.
This product came in a gift set alongside the coconut passion body lotion. The smell is absolutely gorgeous! Although being a more expensive body mist, it's advantages outweighs the higher price tag. The golden bottle creates images of royalty and wealth within my head, and it is certainly aesthetically pleasing enough to be placed on top of a vanity table and admired. When opening the bottle and using a spray of the body mist I was surprised- it was very sweet smelling due to the vanilla alongside the coconut. I am a big fan of sugary smelling perfumes and mists so this was no issue for me. I applied several sprays of the mist, and surprisingly the smell lasted a good few hours throughout the day, with one friend commenting on how nice I smelt that particular day. Unfortunately I know that this smell is not liked by all people, so it is important to take into account that not everybody likes stronger scents like Victoria's Secret coconut passion spray, with some even claiming it gives them headaches. However my verdict is that I find the product very satisfactory- maybe even good. I carry this spray around with my in my bag at all times now.
Valentina M.
Caracas
This splash is awesome I love it the smells is amazing I used every day me encanta el olor huele súper rico si uno se pone suficiente huele bastante y dura lo suficiente siempre lo recomiendo me encanta
Jeithsibel P.
Santiago - Chile
This is my favorite fragrance of victoria's secret, very sweet but with a sexy air. The fixation of the fragrance depends on the pH of each person, however if you use it immediately after the bath and with a slightly damp skin will have a better fixation on your skin. Love it!
Nazareth L.
There is not an extra star? THIS IS MY FAVORITE PERFUM, FOREVER AND ALWAYS!! It smells soooooooooo nice. Sweet, xtremly sweet. Excellent price for a great product. Big bottle, so, for about 15$ you would have a loooot of fragance. It´s durable on your body and everybody will ask you about your smeel. I´d buy again, once and other time.
Stephanie K.
Bradford
Actually own 2 of this flavour😍 it’s coconut anything coconut I want !! I’ve been using this flavour for a while now,the smell to me isn’t long lasting but other people can smell it on me I just think my nose has gotten used to the smell !! ❤️
Rebecca P.
Manchester, Lancashire
I bought this today and I adore it!! It smells amazingggg!!!! I love Victoria's Secret sprays, and this one seems to last a lot longer than the others I've tried. I can smell it on myself all day! Coconut scent is my fave and this is just fab!
Emmanuella A.
sheffield
This is by far my favourite spray from Victoria secret! It smells amazing. It lasts throughout the day for me, so a little does go a long way in my opinion. I would definitely recommend any of you guys getting this because it's just beautiful!
LOVE THIS SO MuCh!!!! The packaging is really appealing and it smells like a coconut vanilla heaven. This has become my signature scent. Although it smells amazing it lasts around 2-4 hours. I recommend this to anyone who likes sweet smells.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.