BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Michelle T.
St Clements road, Benfleet
I love this body mist! Everyone always knows when I'm wearing it! You don't need to spray much of the product because it really is strong but not so strong that you'd want to take it off. It's such a fresh, sweet coconutty smell & it really reminds me of being on holiday! The price is great as Victoria Secrets always have deals with body mists!
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Just love it !
If you like vanilla scents, or coconut scents then you'll probably like this.
Sweet but soft scent.
Always get compliments.
It sometimes can seem a bit too sweet when first sprayed (I spray a lot lol) but it quickly dries to a nice soft scent.
Aryeli A.
Ecuador
My favorite fragrance ever! I have used severals from Victoria's Secret but this one is the best for me, it's the second time I use it and I feel like it matches perfectly with my PH. It's sweet but it doesn't make you get bored.
Francelys R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this mist. I like vanilla scents and have a few other vanilla-type perfumes. This is a sweet, almost earthy version of vanilla-you can definitely smell the coconut but it's understated. I could smell this on me all day-it comes in a nice big bottle so I treat it like body spray and just squirt it everywhere!
Mairi K.
Thessaloníki
I bought this product a month ago.I bought this from Germany for 12€ I think is an awesome price.I have many Victoria's Secret mists but I think that this is the best!I definitely recommend this because it is longlasting and it's smells amazing.I will buy this product again.Also the packaging is beautiful !
Atira B.
Wichita, KS
I loooooovveeee this smell! I recently got this for Christmas and I haven't stopped wearing it since. All I have is Victoria's Secret perfumes and this is one of my favorites, this and love spell. If you like fruity smells, this one is for you. 😂
Hana P.
Sarajevo
Im a person who loves coconut in any shape as well as in this one. I have a body mist and body lotion and I use it both of course. I think everyone who use it knows about the smell of it, but for those who didn't try it, I would really recommend it. Perfect for summer time.
Mia F.
This product came in a gift set alongside the coconut passion body lotion. The smell is absolutely gorgeous! Although being a more expensive body mist, it's advantages outweighs the higher price tag. The golden bottle creates images of royalty and wealth within my head, and it is certainly aesthetically pleasing enough to be placed on top of a vanity table and admired. When opening the bottle and using a spray of the body mist I was surprised- it was very sweet smelling due to the vanilla alongside the coconut. I am a big fan of sugary smelling perfumes and mists so this was no issue for me. I applied several sprays of the mist, and surprisingly the smell lasted a good few hours throughout the day, with one friend commenting on how nice I smelt that particular day. Unfortunately I know that this smell is not liked by all people, so it is important to take into account that not everybody likes stronger scents like Victoria's Secret coconut passion spray, with some even claiming it gives them headaches. However my verdict is that I find the product very satisfactory- maybe even good. I carry this spray around with my in my bag at all times now.
Valentina M.
Caracas
This splash is awesome I love it the smells is amazing I used every day me encanta el olor huele súper rico si uno se pone suficiente huele bastante y dura lo suficiente siempre lo recomiendo me encanta
Jeithsibel P.
Santiago - Chile
This is my favorite fragrance of victoria's secret, very sweet but with a sexy air. The fixation of the fragrance depends on the pH of each person, however if you use it immediately after the bath and with a slightly damp skin will have a better fixation on your skin. Love it!
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.