BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Amy L.
millcreek, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This fragrance mist is the absolute best! It's warm and light, and if I close my eyes I think I'm at the beach when I wear it. The bottle lasts forever! It's also boyfriend approved. 😊
Madison M.
yall anything from Victorias secret is always good whether it's the perfumes, body mist, or the lotion. Not only does it smell wonderful and makes you feel sexy but it's affordable and it last awhile. unfortunately this body mist doesn't last all day like perfume does. but it does last a couple of hours to give you a boost of refresh smell to your body. It fits anywhere. your purse or car. It is a strong smell but it's not too strong where it would bother your nose. 5 stars for sure!
Kachi N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite fragrance from Victoria secret. This is like my third bottle of it and I got this one during the Black Friday sale, but I would get their perfumes when there's a sale. I love warm scents and nothing so fruity & this is perfect I hate the food coconut but I'll make an exception for this! As you can see my bottle is basically done so I love it, I recommend it to everyone go get one !
Eryn B.
ohio
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
So good! This is one of my favorite body sprays, especially for the summer. It smells so good, kinda like tanning oil. My mom keeps stealing it. Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this today in the mail. I wasn't sure I was going to like it but I like it a lot. It smells like sweet coconut. It is really great. It was meant for a gift but I think I am going to keep it.
This is going to be a great summer fragrance.
I recommend if you like coconut smells.
It's a little pricey but vs has lots of sales so you can pick this up for more than half price lots of times during the year!
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Scent is one of my all time favorites for the summer. The fragrance of coconut let's me know that warmer weather is ahead and time for the beach it says.
I use this fragrance mist all over my body, hair and use it as a room spray and even use it on my bed sheets giving it that summery beachy weather scent. I usually buy it when on sale because it makes sense and I recommend it to all.
Jessica G.
Sheridan, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
 I adore anything and everything coconut scented so when I seen this online I had to order it, It was on sale at the time for $5. On me, this scent is very sweet and warm... I get a lot more vanilla and less coconut. Giving 3 stars, while I do actually really like this scent, I feel the name is misleading. The name Vanilla Passion would be more fitting.
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my all-time favorite Victoria's Secret scents. It smells so calming. I love the touch of chamomile they added to this vanilla & coconut mixture. The vanilla is pretty strong with hints of coconut & chamomile. I'll definitely have to get more of this when I run out. 10/10 would recommend!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely hate this one. To me it just stinks. My daughter was more then happy to take it off my hands though. She loves it. So its more a personal choice. My advice on and fragrances is go to the store and smell them before ordering online.
Nathalia N.
bound brook
Como ya lo dije en el otro producto de la crema de Victoria Secret me encanta Victoria Secret en todos los aspectos perfumes ropa interior todo y más cuando se habla de perfume Este es un splash bastante bastante bueno porque podés aplicarlo a la mañana y te va a durar todo el día hasta cuando lavas la ropa queda Así que a mí me encanta me enamora totalmente este producto y se los recomiendo 100%
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.