BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Angie G.
I love it, it's a very refreshing fragrance, I like them all but my favorite is this and the one of vainilla. Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Patty P.
This smell is amazing asf. It last for houuuurs and the bottle lasting is quite normal with the price. I always buy this scent because I can’t get rid of it. It is like full coconut-vainilla and it smells a loooooot.
@LizaNúñez N.
Santo Domingo
My favorite of all the fragrances! Super soft and subtle, but still with its delicious aroma ✨ When I used it to go out people tell me "How well you smell" 💯
Mi favorita de todas las fragancias! Súper suave y sutil, pero aún con su delicioso aroma ✨Cuando lo usó para salir las personas me dicen “Que bien hueles” 💯
Aqilah M.
MY HOLY GRAIL! I wear this almost everyday since i got it. I’m a kind of person who loves fruity and sweet kind of scent. I can’t stand mist or perfume with heavy or strong scent. My nose can’t take it. Lol
Katheleen :.
Amando eternamente los productos de Victoria´s Secret, trae el olor más delicioso de este mundo y en definitiva, su presentación , su color y en definitiva el olor son muy buenos, este es otro de mis favoritos, definitivamente algo que quiero comprar nuevamente. LO AMO
Rebecca B.
hull
i love this product , it’s so lovely and refreshing in the springtime. i love the packaging and it’s such good value, it smells incredible and lasts a long time and i would definitely buy again.
Catalina A.
Puerto Montt, Chile
I like this fragrance, I could say that it is one of my favorites of victoria's secret, I like sweet fragrances, the bad thing is that it does not have very good fixation, at least to me it lasts for around 30 minutes and after I have to put it back , i recommend to the girls that like the sweet fragances , because its so sweeeeet
Mary O.
My favorite one out of all the victoria's secret mists. This is the one you want. It's is coconut passion. It makes you smell like a treat. The scent give me life. Its what dreams smell like.
lucia z.
miami
I love this splash, because its fragrance is soft, fresh and lasting, I love coconut and its aroma, I use it daily, to go to work, to go shopping, or at any time ... It is also ideal for give a detail, especially that package is elegant and modern
Laura M.
Whitehead
Very nice smell this one is good if you like the smell of coconuts and tropical. The new packaging is nice. There a bit expensive in the UK. Would recommend and repurchase if they were cruelty free.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.