BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Shannon K.
It smells wonderful! This is my everyday scent- the bf loves it too. It's coconutty but not too overpowering and I feel I can wear it out too. I've bought it three times now and will definitely continue to buy. You can get them for such a bargain price now.
Vanessa J.
Je ne supporte pas la noix de coco dans les parfums et les cosmétiques en général ! Trop sucré, trop prononcé ! Mais là... Elle est sublimée par la Vanille et c'est juste parfait ! Une brume extrêmement féminine, et gourmande ! Parfaite pour l'été !
Emma P.
I own around 6 Victoria secret sprays and I love them all. Their scents are gorgeous and one for every occasion. I find the smell lasts forever and I do not need to re apply and I think they are a decent price for what you get.
Josselys M.
This is muy favorite body spray it smells so yummy and sweet I love the mix of the coconut and vanilla, and the new presentation is great it looks a lot more better.
Katie M.
New waterford , NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
just ordered this fragrance mist in bare vanilla and it was okay. heard alot of good things about the coconut passion scent so of course i had to order it too see for myself. cant wait until its in i love coconut everything
Linda R.
Uppsala
I really liked this one in the store but after using it some time it feels like the artificial sweetness is a bit overpowering. But the body lotion for this one is really nice and if you love a good coconut scent you'll love this one!
Angie G.
I love it, it's a very refreshing fragrance, I like them all but my favorite is this and the one of vainilla. Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Patty P.
This smell is amazing asf. It last for houuuurs and the bottle lasting is quite normal with the price. I always buy this scent because I can’t get rid of it. It is like full coconut-vainilla and it smells a loooooot.
@LizaNúñez N.
Santo Domingo
My favorite of all the fragrances! Super soft and subtle, but still with its delicious aroma ✨ When I used it to go out people tell me "How well you smell" 💯
Mi favorita de todas las fragancias! Súper suave y sutil, pero aún con su delicioso aroma ✨Cuando lo usó para salir las personas me dicen “Que bien hueles” 💯
Aqilah M.
MY HOLY GRAIL! I wear this almost everyday since i got it. I’m a kind of person who loves fruity and sweet kind of scent. I can’t stand mist or perfume with heavy or strong scent. My nose can’t take it. Lol
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.