BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
migreg h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body mist. The packaging is great, I use it after the bath and apply the body cream of the same line, so it lasts much longer the fragrance. Its scent is divine, quite durable as well. Its aroma is sweet, very pleasant and leave my skin soft, which I love.
Berenice S.
I bought this fragrance in the absence of the one I wanted to buy, and I really loved it, I use it every day in the morning, its smell is refreshing and soft, it is not so strong to come to work. The smell stays for long hours. I simply love her. I'll buy it again when it's over. I recommend it blindly!
Nikole T.
Tarija
It is the best perfume I love the coconut I loved it and it lasts a long time comes a lot of product and does not cause any inconvenience and that I have many allergies
Sofia S.
Chevry
if you love the smell of coconut, you will love this fragrance. Mine remind me of summer, beach smell. I think this is a good value because this is not expensive and the bottle can be used more times than a normal perfume. I would recommend it and I would buy it again.
Shannon K.
It smells wonderful! This is my everyday scent- the bf loves it too. It's coconutty but not too overpowering and I feel I can wear it out too. I've bought it three times now and will definitely continue to buy. You can get them for such a bargain price now.
Vanessa J.
Je ne supporte pas la noix de coco dans les parfums et les cosmétiques en général ! Trop sucré, trop prononcé ! Mais là... Elle est sublimée par la Vanille et c'est juste parfait ! Une brume extrêmement féminine, et gourmande ! Parfaite pour l'été !
Emma P.
I own around 6 Victoria secret sprays and I love them all. Their scents are gorgeous and one for every occasion. I find the smell lasts forever and I do not need to re apply and I think they are a decent price for what you get.
Josselys M.
This is muy favorite body spray it smells so yummy and sweet I love the mix of the coconut and vanilla, and the new presentation is great it looks a lot more better.
Linda R.
Uppsala
I really liked this one in the store but after using it some time it feels like the artificial sweetness is a bit overpowering. But the body lotion for this one is really nice and if you love a good coconut scent you'll love this one!
Katie M.
New waterford , NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
just ordered this fragrance mist in bare vanilla and it was okay. heard alot of good things about the coconut passion scent so of course i had to order it too see for myself. cant wait until its in i love coconut everything
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.