BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
melanie m.
New York
Coconut Passion reminds me of an evening in the tropics. & that is usually when I wear this scent; or type of event. The aroma is sweet and powerful truly sets a mood. Not my everyday choice. But, lovely & perfect for a special beachie/ outdoor event/ outdoor warm weather vibe. 3.6 - 4 stars for limited wear in my opinion.
Marta W.
I loooooove the smell of this! I get compliments all the time when using this baby, it smells of coconut 🥥 I only wish it lasted a tiny bit longer as you have to re use it during the day, but it’s a perfect little mist for summer✨ bought this 4th time already👌🏼 Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Sammy H.
Sydney
BEST. BODY. MIST. EVER!
I cannot even give this justice, you'll have to smell it to understand.
It smells like a tropical island, Very affordable and will last a few months if you use it often. Although, this may not be everyones type I do reccomend. X
Shaimaa T.
Giza
it's really refreshing, sugary to the end so if u r into sugary scents, this is made for U.
men really loves how it smells. stays in the cloth even after you take it off. no side effects on body when directly sprayed on it.
even when the Exp. ends it still smells so good as new.
Jasmine G.
Gold Coast
It smells sooo good, I wear it almost every day. It’s my favourite flavour, and I feel like it lasts for a decent amount of time. I haven’t had to repurchase it yet because it lasts for ages, but I would recommend it to others, even if it’s a little pricey. It’s good value though
Mahy🍫 E.
Ajman, Ajman
I was looking for something summery, that would compliment my Cocoa Butter moisturizer. I like vanilla scents and have a few other vanilla-type perfumes. This is a sweet, almost earthy version of vanilla-you can definitely smell the coconut but it's understated.
It smells wonderful and its strong so you don't need much which makes the product last longer
The funny my son also love it so much
Paulina A.
torreon
The best!! I Love it, I've been wearing it pretty much daily for about 6 years!!!! Creamy vanilla-coconut scent. The body mist last through the entire day and it's very strong, it's so sweet so if you're into this you'll love it!!
Lear34702 Darsy R.
Coconut passion Victoria Secret, is an ideal fragrance to be used by women who are looking for quality products, that give them pleasure when using them in all ages. It encloses the concept of fragrance, freshness and hydration.

I love the coconut splash, it's smell reminds me of the beach, lasting fragrance, I apply it after leaving the bathroom but you can also apply it on top of the clothes.
Nika K.
8290
I love coconut and this is my favourite fragrance mist. It smells amazing and i use it almost every day. It is not long lasting but i use it when i want to smell fresh and if i get any visitors i usually apply this and everyone loves it
Keira P.
hull
i like this spray, but i only ever use this every so often and when i do i only use 1-2 sprays as i find it quite sickly, it’s nice packaging and i love all their sprays and think they’re affordable for how long they last!
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.