BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Yareli L.
Laredo
Noooooooo , the coconut smell . I dont even know why they create this . It smells like a car would smell
Paola N.
En algún lugar de Puerto Rico
ME ENCANTA! No tengo mas palabras para describir porque es totalmente deliciosa y tiene un olor exquisito
Alina Y.
Binghamton, NY
Love the tropical smell and it's not over powering . I have many Victoria secret mists and love them all.
margarita m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my #best product purchase of 2015. Amazing smell, you feel fresh and fell summer always with you
Kaitlyn H.
Rochester , NY
Love this fragrance, Victoria's Secret never disappoints. I highly recommend giving this product a try.
Kristine W.
El Paso, TX
Favorite by far!! Love the smell and it lasts a long time which some body mists don't but it's great.
Ema S.
Grand Haven, MI
Love the smell of this product! it makes me feel so clean and it smells great. my boyfriend loves it!
jessalynn c.
anchorage
ain’t nothing better than poppin in school with this mist all over me smellin better than the rest
Cassity T.
Lexington, KY
Smells more vanilla than anything, but smells wonderful! Sweet smell without being too overpowering
Rosa C.
Miami , FL
Mi aroma favorito de VS : Vainilla y Coco. Da un aroma tropical súper rico y duradero. 5 estrellas
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.