BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Kierra K.
Berne
I love this perfume. It smells like sweet sugar cookies!! It stays on pretty well too considering most don't
Yoselin D.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love it.. this a frangance is.. very very.. delicius.. repeat user every day... Recommend this a fragance💞
Autumn B.
Zimmerman , MN
Loved this prior to my pregnancy. I wish I could still use it but scents are just to heavy for me right now.
Halie S.
Great scent and I love that it stays on all day! Their a little on the expensive side but definitely worth it
Cinthya A.
Miami, FL, SJO-177124
Su fragancia es exquisita, me encanta dura por mucho tiempo y refresca muchísimo justo para los días de calor
Arielle B.
Gainesville, FL
Love this whole line of scents! I love VS's body mists and this is one of my favourites. Fruity and sweet!
Janet ..
Favorite fragrance. Very sweet. It's smells like coconut. It's the only
VS perfume that lasts up to 2 days.
Kierra K.
Berne
I love this perfume!!! Smells super good!!! Stays on my clothes and last all day long!!! Love it so much!!!
Heather B.
Ruskin
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Love this spray. It’s soft, sweet, classy, and for any occasion. This is my first tome using this spray!
Ashley H.
Buford, GA
Make my friends come and smell me again because it's so great in it smells so good straight like coconut
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.