BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Cici Q.
Riverview, FL
I love it it smells really nice and its not oily on my skin, also it's not too strong. It's great for everyday use.
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
I love this perfume! It smells delightful. I definitely recommend this perfume if you love the smell of coconut.
Athena B.
Fayetteville, AR
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This product smells so good! I love it! And it's a big bottle so it lasts a long time! They are also affordable!

This especially lasts all day makes you feel that you are just leaving home and everyone asks for your fragrance
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Corners, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Si se trata de oler rico a un precio razonable y además práctico está es la mejor opción y justo esta fragancia.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Like be the smell. I love tropical smell. Excellent price when is in offer and the duration in your skin is good.
Jazlyn O.
Autryville, NC
I use this during the summer. I love the fragrance. A little goes a long way. This bottle has lasted me 2 summers
Haley W.
White City, OR
I love love love this body mist. The smell seems to hold on all day long. I am always getting complements from it
Marie C.
Lucasville, OH
Love the smell and it absolutely lasts for hours! Deff recommend to anyone that's looking for great light scent
dhamelyz a.
I love this fragrance. It has a very good price, is hardwearing excellent quality. Should Improve its container
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.