BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Karen G.
Smells good but a slight change wouldn't hurt. Needs more of a tropical smell and should be made to last alot longer.
Jessica N.
Dayton, OH
I love the smell of this. Reminds me of summer so I wear it everyday in the summer. The spray lasts a good while, too
Krystal B.
This is the best Victoria secret body mist I love the smell because it is not too over powering and it last me hours
samantha m.
Homestead
Smell oh so good this is a fresh out the shower spray will buy again and again coconut smell so good on a fresh skin
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
omg they smell its so amazing , and its last a while before having to apply , and it just comes in the cutiest bottle
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This particular one has the strongest coconut and vanilla smell. It will last for the longest time and smells amazing
ella  m.
This body mist is so sweet and light is just love is for everyday wear! its smells soooo good the coconut is amazing!
Mixieann T.
Reeds Spring, MO
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This smells so good! One of my all time favorite VS body mist. The pice isn't to bad for it either.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Didnt really like this scent. It was too faint and wore off easily, which is not typical for this brand. Not a fan.
Kayla M.
Nashua , NH
Favorite body mist! I love the smell of coconuts and this scent is so delicious! Get compliments all the time haha.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.