BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Giselle O.
I love the smell of the coconut on this product, is sweet, fresh and lasts all day. I will buy it again because I'm in love!!
Ernestina R.
Monroe Township, NJ
best VS body mist is Bombshell. my everyday go to. great for everyday or special occasion. very fresh but yet sensual scent.
cherokee h.
Torrance, CA
This is a long lasting spray with a tropical hint of coconut. The coconut goes paired with the Coconut Passion body lotion.
Crissy S.
Spiro, OK
This scent makes me happy. Sexy Fresh tropical scent that is not over powering. I always get complements on this fragrance.
Gladys A.
I love this splash, I use it whenever I leave the bathroom, its sweet fragrance I love! It lasts a lot and very feminine.
Kye C.
This scent smells really good! Pretty bottle,and long lasting scent, which is good bc most perfumes don't last very long.
Shandi B.
Springfield, GA
I love this scent. My husband loves it too! I can smell it all day and it is not strong enough to give you a headache.
Cassy N.
the coconut passion body mist last a long time and leaves a good smelling scent with a coconut smell and is not pricey
Victoria G.
La Joya, TX
I love this perfume it's my everyday mist and smell lasts a long time and I buy tons of them I would totally recommend
Andrea L.
Elgin
Love their fragrance mist love the smells and variety that they sell I my self have many my favorite is love and cozy
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.