BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Ernestina R.
Monroe Township, NJ
best VS body mist is Bombshell. my everyday go to. great for everyday or special occasion. very fresh but yet sensual scent.
sophia R.
When I was at victoria secret I was at the perfume aisle snd the worker made me smell this omg girl o loved the scent so much
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
Smells like you came straight from the tropics, it's amazing for the price! I swear by this, I use this everyday it's awesome
Katherine R.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has been my favorite perfume for 6 years now, I love the smell its long lasting and not such a strong smell its perfect
Giselle O.
I love the smell of the coconut on this product, is sweet, fresh and lasts all day. I will buy it again because I'm in love!!
Lindsey H.
My favorite smell from #Victoria'secret! I use this all the time. It's sweet and wears well all day long. #itsbeachy #coconut
G.G. M.
Such a pleasant coconut-paradise scented fragrance. This body mist that reminds me of chill summer nights. In love with this😻
Alina R.
Clarklake, MI
Love this body mist it's amazing. The smell is amazing and I pair the coconut one with vanilla lace all the time and love it.
cherokee h.
Torrance, CA
This is a long lasting spray with a tropical hint of coconut. The coconut goes paired with the Coconut Passion body lotion.
Crissy S.
Spiro, OK
This scent makes me happy. Sexy Fresh tropical scent that is not over powering. I always get complements on this fragrance.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.