BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Marisa R.
Just scored this for $6 at their annual sale. I love this stuff it smells so good! Perfect for summer. Also last all day too it seems.
Amanda C.
Orlando, FL
Love the smell and happiness this product gives me. Takes me to a coconut tree in Hawaii I love this and so do the people around me!
Galicia A.
mobile
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I have at least 4 bottles of this lol. It’s works so good and it’s a lot of perfume for the price it’s given. I highly recommend it.
Portia M.
Clarksdale, MS
My favorite besides Endless Love , I love all their products , I think every girl should have atleast one bottle of Vicky secrets.
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This scent is amazing! I got is as a gift recently in a smaller bottle. I think it's the perfect fragrance for a summer night out.
Breanne  B.
Fall River, MA
One of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences ! if you love coconut this is definitely something that you should try! has a fresh scent
Heijenn P.
Este es el arma perfecto para la mañana. Por su suave aroma no irrita ya que en la mañana siempre hay una sensibilidad a esta hora.
kell s.
Love this! Smells SOOO good. I keep Gerri asked what I have on. I was given it as a gift and I think ill be buying the full size!
Yuritzi V.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I love this tropical scent and it makes me feel like I'm at beach relaxing. Definitely get a lot of compliments on this fragrance
Eh, the smell is very light. It smells good but doesn’t last. I want something stronger, I think I over paid on amazon as well.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.