BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Priscilla D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like this Victoria's secret fragance mist because it feels so refreshing in my body. I also like its vanilla and coconut smell. It's amazing!
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best fragrances I own from Victorias Secret! This is my summer fragrance and reminds me of coconuts, palm trees and sand in my toes!
Abla A.
chicago
This is such a beautiful fragrance. It is a body splash. It nice to have when your on the go and want to feel good. It smells so refreshing!
Sara D.
Butler, PA
This is one of my favorites. I just finished off my 3rd bottle, THAT’S HOW AMAZING IT IS!!!! I recommend for everyone to try this product. :)
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the freshness of this fragrance it smells so good just like coconut the vanilla smell makes it smell even way better in my opinion.
Billie P.
Tazewell, VA
This is a wonderful fragrance. I cannot take a heavy smelling fragrance and this one is not heavy smelling at all and it lasts a long time
Sara A.
Cantonment, FL
I consider this my signature scent for the summer. I love it and I always have about three bottles laying around. It stays on all day long
Julia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A super yummy/sweet/musk smell that has the perfect combo of all three. A great summer fun scent that is very pleasant and not overbearing
Giselle P.
El Cajon, CA
I have re bought this product so many times because of how good it has made be smell the past couple of years I first found out about it.
Kassidy D.
Hollywood, FL
For anyone who likes a tropical and warm scent, this body mist is for you. It's not too overpowering or too light, and it lasts all day!
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.