BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Tasha C.
Coconut passion is always a great summer must have for beach days and summer nights. Even after being in the water the smell still does linger on you which is great.
Sara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells great, not too strong but definitely smells like coconuts! Lasts all day which is why I love these mists! Definitely overpowering of coconuts though, not too tropical just mainly a coconut smell.
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
1-10?? It's a 10 all the way! They even make a lotion in the same smell. Loony lasting and worth it. You can in store and online. Usually IF you buy online you can catch a special on their fragrance.
This is my favorite it smell exactly like coconut. It's absolutely wonderful! I think this fragrance is just the best thing in the world. It gives you a great smell to last all day!!!
Geraldine H.
I'm totaly in love with this product I have used for maybe two years or more. I love the smells of the coconut and I think this is the perfect combination of coconut and vainilla
This product smells like I'm literally at the beach. I absolutely love how it smells, it's not too powerful. It smells so nice. I absolutely recommend this product to anyone wanting to feel like their at the beach all the time, I highly recommend this product
Sierra
Smells AMAZING!! It is most definitely one of my favorite Victoria's Secret scents! I have repurchased many times and always get complimented when wearing this spray.
London H.
Jackson, MS
This is wonderful its great forvthe summer and it gives u a wonderful tropical smell. I think this is a little expensive but worth it . Victoria secret is always the best
Kathy Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Never sample this at downtown seattle at all. There is so many kinds of products that are just the same as this one. Is unbelievable and amazing that all you gals love this kind of perfume.
Esthefania T.
Miami, Fl
I've gotten this fragrance before, and was happy to replace it. But I do want to bring light in the description of what you'll smell.

In the event a major scent is listed first....that means that's the primary smell you're sensing. The secondary is a subtle mixture...and since my smelling is insanely good...I can catch that "hint" of coconut. (reading what you buy isn't a crime...)

I recommend this for anyone who enjoys smelling like a cake shop! Its a long lasting spray among the others similar to it.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.