BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Sam J.
Maylene, AL
I love this, it's the perfect fragrance, I love that it's not to light and not to heavy also if you like the smell of vanilla or coconut then you will love this. It's a must buy especially for summer and the beach.
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this fragrance and so do all the people I walk past! I have only used this twice but it's so powerful with just one spray of it. I love coconuts so this smell is perfect for me (:!
Kinslee A.
St. George
This is my favorite scent from victoria secret. If you like coconut scented stuff you will really love this. Its almost desserty. Not floral or fruity. Just coconut and some other scent. But its really good
Taiane M.
Hornell
A friend gave me this coconut body mist and I loved it!!! Very good fragrance and my skin is usually very dry , but using this lotion has bring helped a lot! Great one
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN
Bought this because it reminds me of the beach. especially on these cold winter days when it's gloomy and cold. I strayed from my usual scents to try something good different. I smelled the tested and knew I had to buy it.
Amanda L.
Lowell, MA
This is my go-to every day scent. The coconut and vanilla scent is fresh and feminine. I always get told I smell good when I wear this and several of my friends have bought this after borrowing mine.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
I'm seriously so grateful for this scent because it kind of veins a tropical smell to my outfits. I love wearing this, I normally apply this at least 5 days out of the week.
Nicole M.
The sweet coconut passion is a light but nutty smell that last all day. And is mild enough to wear anywhere. Its give your nose a tropical vacation on the islands. Beautiful and lovley. A must have.
Tasha C.
Coconut passion is always a great summer must have for beach days and summer nights. Even after being in the water the smell still does linger on you which is great.
Sara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells great, not too strong but definitely smells like coconuts! Lasts all day which is why I love these mists! Definitely overpowering of coconuts though, not too tropical just mainly a coconut smell.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.