BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
this fragrance smells amazing! It smells like a coconut paradise.It also last a long time! It lasts about 8 hours a day! It relatively expensive but is worth it sense it lasts a long time! I wish the bottling was a bit better but for the quality of the item is great.
Yalilah E.
Fort worth, TX
I bought this fragance like ten times! it has a coconut-vainilla refreshing nice smell, it can be used all over the body when you want to wear a subtle fragance.
Lizzie D.
Indeed, this perfume has an intense aroma of vanilla with hints of coconut. A true delight! Its setting is quite good as it is with you all day with just a spray. Super recommend.
Kate P.
E Longmeadow, MA
This scent is seriously amazing. I'm a sucker for anything coconut, so this is one of my favorite daily scents. It's not super overwhelming, so I can wear it to work without worrying about bothering anyone.
Ivette U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Mi splash favorito, me encanta el olor a vainilla, además que me dura muchísimo, con la crema y este splash no necesito de un perfume con esto suficiente para oler rico.
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
Victoria's Secret has one of my all-time favorite perfume and lotion lines. I wish they would come back with some of their past scents,however they have a few that are just to die for mouthwatering good
Kadidia F.
Worcester, MA
I've used a lot of Victoria secrets items before. I bought this one at auburn mall. The smell stays pretty long sometimes. It wasn't out my price range for what was in the bottle. As soon as I finish the bottle I'll buy it again.
Jenna K.
La Crescenta, CA
I absolutely LOVE this mist. It smells amazing and you only really need a few spritzes the get the job done. It isn't pricey - I believe it was $12 - and I bought it from the victoria's secret store. The smell is very pleasant and stays on for a long time, and I even use it as a room spray.
Maria D.
Medley, FL
This is my favorite splash always for after showering, the smell can last up to a whole day and can be achieved in any Victoria's Secret, although that is depleted faster.
Kim J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells delicious. I love this mist. I feel like just one or 2 sprays goes a long way because it is kind of strong in my opinion. I alternate with different body sprays so i used this every once in a while. It lasts me a while.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.