BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Deondra M.
Far Rockaway , NY
This spray smells like amazing. It is a fresh coconut and vanilla smell. It long lasting and is so refreshing. I use it everyday and a normal fragrance, it is not harsh at all, it sweet and subtle.
kelsey b.
LOVE LOVE LOVE ! is long lasting & I never have to worry about spraying myself one hundred times for the scent to really appear ! By far my favorite Victoria's Secret scent, I buy it in bulk so I never have to worry about running out ! Great quality for a great price
Christina C.
Trenton, NJ
I absolutely love the coconut passion body spray. It lasts about 4 hours before I usually spray a bit more. It's a very gentle scent and doesn't irritate my skin. They usually have great promos but even buying alone the value is total there and it's pretty affordable.
Chynel C.
Montgomery, AL
My favorite scent to wear! It smells really sweet. It also lasted a long time. The bottle is really nice too, and the top is easy to take off. I got this on sale for $10. I bought several ones though even thought they were different. I love them so much that when I misplaced one, I went back to replace it immediately!
Caitlin C.
Bridgeville, DE
A very nice vanilla/coconut scent. Not too sweet or sugary. It's not just basic coconut either. The price is decent, it doesn't leave strong alcohol scent behind like some cheaper body sprays.
Jessica U.
Rockwall
This perfume is wonderful! The scent is a mixture between vanilla & coconut. It's not too strong, but it's still there. Two to three spritz for the whole body is just about right. Lots of product too! I use it almost everyday and it's lasted for over 5 months.
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Since I discovered this fragrance I'm purchase again all the time. This product is perfect for the summer. The sense is so tropical and delicate. Coconut with vanilla excellent combination. Is fresh and delicate...
Esther P.
San Diego, CA
Love this spray! I think the fact that not as many people use this scent, makes it even more special! My boyfriend loves this scent on me and I think it's soo perfect for summer. If you love sweet smells, this is the spray for you! It's not too heavy and it has the perfect amount of coconut and vanilla mixed together to just make you smell heavenly!
Taliyah S.
Tampa, FL
Simple delicious I love the smell of this Victoria's Secret perfume it smells exactly like a fresh coconut and you can wash the smell right off no lingering smell if you don't like it.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
This Is my daily fragrance Is sweet but soft , at the end of the day my clothes still smell. it is a classic. when I want smell delicious but delicately I use it.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.