BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Kara H.
Greenville, NC
This smells soooo amazing. I was born in the Bahamas and I was visiting Virginia where a sale was happening. Lordddddd, this stuff smells like heaven I'm not even kidding. Of course like any body mist, if you get too happy and spray too much it will start smelling like alcohol so be careful
Sarah J.
Iselin, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my go to scent since I was in middle school. I'm now a high school graduate and I still use this up to this day. I do love this it smells amazing and last all day. Well it does for me anyways.
ELIZABETH ♡.
LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH! I am almost done with the bottle so nice and its such a cozy warm scent!! I love it! Sweet but not too much and smells like coconut with all its tropical scents it really brings a mood! Long lasting and a little pricey compared to other body mist but worth it.
Charlotte D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This spray smells so amazing! It's a great spray to throw in your bag so you can spray it whenever you need a refresher. It smells like you belong at the beach. My only issue is that it doesn't last THAT long but that's usually my problem with any perfume or body spray. Still love it!
Krista R.
San Antonio, TX
I love the scent of this body spray! It is very fruity and sweet, but not overpowering. I bought it on sale and ended up loving it. I wear it almost everyday, the scent is not too strong, but does last for a long time. I loved it so much, I actually bought 2 bottles and the lotion!
Victoria K.
Portage, IN
This smells great!! I use it every day and I'm just about out of it! Most of my friends ask what I have on I tell them this and they are suprizes because usually they don't like coconut scented things.
Sierra B.
Goleta, CA
I love the smell of this product. It's not overwhelming, and it's not so subtle. It's just right. It smells sweet and clean and tropical and I love it. Bought it at Victoria Secret's and I wear it daily because its a great go to fragrance. I get complimented on it a lot.
Deondra M.
Far Rockaway , NY
This spray smells like amazing. It is a fresh coconut and vanilla smell. It long lasting and is so refreshing. I use it everyday and a normal fragrance, it is not harsh at all, it sweet and subtle.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite scents from VS. it's such a classic warm scent that can be worn all year. I go threw this like water, and I stocked during the semi anual sale every time
Christina C.
Trenton, NJ
I absolutely love the coconut passion body spray. It lasts about 4 hours before I usually spray a bit more. It's a very gentle scent and doesn't irritate my skin. They usually have great promos but even buying alone the value is total there and it's pretty affordable.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.