BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Magen
I love this fragrance! I wore this on my honeymoon and my husband loves it! It's perfect for summer and for hitting the beach! It's a great value! I will definitely repurchase this item, and I highly recommend this product.
Jackie B.
Best fragrance they have! The formula is so long lasting I don't have one bad thing to say, also VS has constant sales on fragrances so you'll always get a bang for your buck! I have repurchased this product several times
Madison K.
I absolutely love this body spray! I use it everyday and the lotion! They have updated the style of the bottles! I love VS they are so pricey though unless you can find a coupon online where you can get them for $10 each!
Adriana G.
These are my favourites, I have like five of this collection. The best thing about them is that they are cheap (more when they are on sales), they last you forever and that they have different scents: so if you want the coconut then you get it but if you want a sugary one then you have other potions. Definetly recommend it!
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
I love this scent so much! I love coconut-scented anything but this is by far my favorite, I always come back to it! Its getting hard to find it so I think I'm going to buy a bunch of them the next time I see it!
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Mindy R.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE this scent! Lasts all day and isn't overpowering with the coconut smell. In fact, the overwhelming scent you get first is coconut but the dry down scent is almost all vanilla.
Kara H.
Greenville, NC
This smells soooo amazing. I was born in the Bahamas and I was visiting Virginia where a sale was happening. Lordddddd, this stuff smells like heaven I'm not even kidding. Of course like any body mist, if you get too happy and spray too much it will start smelling like alcohol so be careful
Elle W.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love the smell of this body spray! I haven't noticed the it is a really long lasting spray. The cocoanut is not too over powering. I like that it is a mist. I think I could find a cheaper version at the drug store.
Influenster M.
This is my go-to summer VS scent. It's the perfect mix of coconut and vanilla. The scent is powerful enough to be noticed, but still light and not overpowering. It really reminds me of the beach. Anyone who loves Vanilla Lace and is looking for a more summery scent should try this one out.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.