BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Angely M.
This is another one of my favorites of forever! i really love victoria's Secret products but this in special is like my babe, the smell is really sweet And the fragance is really fresh for use. loving it
Nonye O.
Carson , CA
Yes this is Bae right here lol!! My to go body mist. I love this product so much that I have one for my car, the house and to carry around. I love the fragrance and the fact that it's not too sweet or have a harsh smell. I would recommend this product.
Lyndsey A.
Garland, TX
I love all the Victoria secret fragrances and they have really good deals! Cheaper then bath and body works and you can get 2 for only $10 unlike bath and body works you only get one fragrance for like $18 so it's definitely worth it and smells great!
Becca M.
Orlando, FL
I love this item! The scent is a perfect blend and it definitely left me satisfied after using this for my daily mist. The gentle, sweet scent brings up my mood and I can't wait to purchase this item again. I'd recommend this to plenty of my friends.
Aujha A.
Commerce City, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Victoria's Secret fragrance by far (that is after they cancelled the vanilla fragrance). I like Coconut Passion because it is a very subtle scent unlike a lot of the fragrances sold at the store.

It is a spray so it does not last extremely long however, faint hints of the scent last throughout the day. The spray costs $18 for one and will often be on a promotion .
Taylor V.
Pittsburgh, PA
This fragrance smells soooo good. There are only 2 downsides to this product. 1. The smell is a little strong. 2. The smell doesn't last very long. I use this almost daily, but I always carry it around in my purse with me so I can reapply it.
hayley r.
Battle Ground, WA
Love this body mist! Stays on all day for me. This is a really sweet scent. I bought this at vs obviously at my mall. I us this almost everyday in the summer and also during the fall. Really really recommend if you love the smell of coconut
Keri K.
Louisville, KY
Every time I see a coconut scent I get so excited, but I feel like places have 1,000 different types of coconut scents. This scent smells great, don't get me wrong, but I do not get much coconut from it. I would still re-purchase it though
Jordan S.
Peoria, AZ
I am on my third of fourth bottle of this stuff. It is THEmost amazing scent ever. I always get asked what I am wearing. I actually had a friend who wore this all the time and that's how I got hooked on it. Haven't put it down since!
Angela H.
Salisbury, NC
Oh My Goodness, this smells FABULOUS and amazing. I use this in the morning after showering and the smell lingers on my skin all day long. It's not overpowering like some brands. It has a sweet, not smothering, way of staying with you all day. I have use Victoria's Secret sprays for a while and love every one of them.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.