BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
PE-0004049 Katherine A.
DIOS MIO, AMO esta fragancia, desde la primera vez que la probe no dude en un segundo y cada vez que puedo la compro porque, LA AMO, la recomiendo totalmente.
MY GOD, I LOVE this fragrance, from the first time that the probe does not hesitate a second and whenever I can I buy it because I love her, totally recommend it.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yasssss girls! If coconut is one of your favorite scents then this is a must! It smells so good and the spray lasts. I can smell it on me after a long 9 hour shift at work, where I get gross! It is a bit over priced honestly, 18 dollars is a bit pricey for a spray but I managed to get it on sale 2 for $10. Hello, sign me up!
Andrea T.
My favorite mist and scent in the whole wide world. I feel that this scent really lasts quite a while. It's a really nice fruity smell and the bottle lasts quite a while. I use it day and night. I recommend buying these when they have specials so it's worth it.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am one of those coconut lovers, so obviously I love this scent! So light and sweet and coconuty! Perfect scent once Spring Break comes around and lasts all through summer! Perfect for throwing in your beach bag or weekender bag for those summer mini vacations!
Jessica M.
Spring Hill, FL
SUMMER MUST HAVE !! I really love this scent because it makes me feel fresh and sweet. This scent stays for a long time and you can always apply it at any time, for a day at the beach to a perfect summer date night. I got mine online, but you can always find it at your local Victoria Secret store.
Hannah S.
Leesburg, VA
I like this body mist because it smells like what it's name is. Definitely coconut. A bit too youthful and sweet for a night out, but perfect for the day time. I use it when I'm headed out to the mall or movies. A really nice smell. Nothing unpleasant about it if you like a warm, sugary-sweet perfume.
Dionysia S.
Newark, DE
It's absolutely one (if not THE one) of my favorite Victoria Secret's body Mists. It's soft, stays on for long enough and everyone will be asking you what fragrance you are wearing. The combination of coconut and vanilla, which are my favorite scents, give out a sweet summer-ish scent. I totally recommend it! I wear it everyday.
Lee R.
I absolutely love this scent. it smells so good and very coconut-y which is what i love most about it. its a heavier scent so for me that means the scent lasts longer and is more prominent. definitely take advantage of sales cause they're not worth what they cost normally.
Danielle F.
Asheville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is definitely one of my favorite scents . its perfect for any occasion. the packaging is so cute. I will definitely repurchase this over and over again. its refreshing. and better than other coconut ones.
Angely M.
This is another one of my favorites of forever! i really love victoria's Secret products but this in special is like my babe, the smell is really sweet And the fragance is really fresh for use. loving it
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.