BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

• "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
alexis f.
This is my all time favorite perfume. I am always stocked up so I never run out. It has a beautiful and not over powering smell that is sweet. Perfect scent for those who love coconut!
Nikita D.
Fairview, WV
Smells amazing and last for a good while! My daughter and husband bought it for me for Christmas. I'm still using it. It doesn't take alot just a couple squirts.
Nicole G.
Cutler bay , FL
Tiene la mejor fragancia, es perfecta para quienes nos encanta lo dulce, dura horaaaas y puedes sentir como todos notan tu presencia. Es lo mejor en perfumes, simplemente ¡lo amo!
Gabbie m.
Davy, WV
I love Victoria's Secret fragrances! They smell beautiful, you defiantly get what you pay for! the coconut passion my best friend had and I fell in love I had to go buy one right away! Perfect coconut smell!
Laura B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Victoria's Secret fragrances are soft and refreshing at a price you can afford. Long lasting fragrances that people make comments about... Like... "What is that perfume you're wearing?" IT smells wonderful!
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love anything coconut so this was a very good scent for me. It mixes coconut with citrus and floral notes. Lasts all day but has the sting of alcohol on the skin.
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always loved Victoria secret scents, but when I found this beauty I fell in love with it's smell. It's long lasting, and I bought it in my local mall. I use it almost every time I use a scent, but sometimes I change it up just to smell something different for a while. I've had it forever it seems, so it lasts a long time.
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
This spray smells so good. Everyone likes it, and people have asked where I got it. It's not overpowering, which I like, but it does smell enough that it's pleasant
Taylor B.
Cumming, GA
This is one of my favorite scents of all time! I have gone through at least 3-4 of these bottles! I love the smell of the coconut piñacolada mix and it just smells amazing!!!
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great winter fragrance. It’s what I would call a warm fragrance. I love the notes of coconut in it and just a few squirts in my hair on my clothes is enough to last all day I have tons of Victoria’s Secret fragrances and this is one of my favorites.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.