BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #12 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Marissa S.
I love testing out new perfumes but this has been my signiture scent for years now. The coconut and vanilla smell is so delicious and I always get compliments on it. It only lasts about 4 hours on my skin so I do respray halfway through the day but that doesnt bother me. Definately my favorite VS body mist ever and would highly recommend trying this~~
Jestina R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great winter fragrance. It’s what I would call a warm fragrance. I love the notes of coconut in it and just a few squirts in my hair on my clothes is enough to last all day I have tons of Victoria’s Secret fragrances and this is one of my favorites.
zoe c.
This perfume lasts all day.  It smells more like vanilla than coconut, but smells great! I get so many people asking what am I wearing. If you buy the perfume you have to buy the lotion at victoria secret. I would definitely recommend to others like family and friends.
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
I am currently using this and it smells wonderful this is probably my 4th bottle from VS and i love it. it makes me smell good the price is perfect.  after P.E it saves me from feeling and smelling icky i just love it .... you guyz should just try it
Julia S.
Uniontown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am obsessed with Victoria's Secret perfume so I have probably 20 bottles of it and this is one of my favorites. You can't really find any good quality coconut scents, but this one is really good! Victoria's Secret always does a great job!!!!
Geralis P.
Can we just take a moment for this perfume right here omg I’m literally in love is so good.. I love coconut scented perfumes and omg this is one of my favorites I would totally recommend it if you like coconut scent..
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love this body mist from VS. it smells so good and lasts for a long time. It comes in a pretty bottle and I could just smell the scent all day if I could. I love coconut.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is do incredible. Seems to last all day long. I got it at Victoria Secret and love the packaging and bottle. I happened to find this one and others on sale and took advantage. Will be purchasing it again.
Krystal T.
Mentor, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this. It smells so good. Last a while, even days later I smell it on me. Coconut is my favorite scent, so I love this even more. I just wish Victoria Secret was cruelty free, so it won’t be a repurchase.
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
This is such a light #coconut scent that sinks into your skin so flawlessly. It last so long on your skin and clothing. I have not had any breakouts and I have really bad #sensitiveskin this is my go to for days that I will be out all day in the #summer because mixed with spf and sunlight it is the perfect #summerscent
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.