Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

Hello. I have question for all splash in Victoria secret 5 item for 35$ free shipping?
i often buy victorias mists) but i have never ha this one, do you suggest to buy with this smell?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist!
Product Highlights
honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of timein reviews
one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !in reviews
It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell.in reviews
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love everything VS has that is coconut smelling pretty much, and this is no exception. It smells soooo yummy! Literally perfect!
Heavan R.
lala
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist uploaded by Heavan R.
LITERALLY MY FAVORITE!!! i use this everyday. I wish the smell lasted longer so i need the lotion and body wash!! It is a great combination of coconut and vanilla. Smells more like vanilla to me tho. This smell is great for the summer.
venessa M.
Deer Island, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist uploaded by venessa M.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This spray is AMAZING 🤩, it smells so great!! just like coconuts 😍🥥!!! it doesn’t smell too fruity, spicy, or stinky ! but it smells just right ! it got such a sweet smell to it!! and it was only $5.00 at victoria secret!! i got to say i think i love this spray more then love spell!!! you got to try this !! 🤩 you will not be disappointed!
Rose W.
Bronx, NY
Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist uploaded by Rose W.
Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist uploaded by Rose W.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This VS Coconut Passion scent is such a lovely scent! It’s not to over whelming like some coconut scents can be. It’s perfect to take on vacation or to have to remind you of a vacation. Surprisingly for a mist the scent last all day.
Zoe O.
Altoona
Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist uploaded by Zoe O.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Some of my favorite perfume as you can see the bottle is almost empty! It smells heavenly and it’s great for covering up “tree” smell if you know what I mean(;
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist uploaded by Jestina R.
This is a great winter fragrance. It’s what I would call a warm fragrance. I love the notes of coconut in it and just a few squirts in my hair on my clothes is enough to last all day I have tons of Victoria’s Secret fragrances and this is one of my favorites.
Dafne R.
El Paso, TX
Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist uploaded by Dafne R.
This is my favorite coconut perfume! It is the best and leaves me smelling like coconut all day. I believe the bottle is a good size and the packaging is so cute. It is so worth it and I just love it so much. I will definitely be buying more.
Porsha G.
Detroit, MI
Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist uploaded by Porsha G.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Ommmmgggg I’m in love with this Victoria’s Secret coconut passion girl I tell you it’s no secret that this girl love mist it’s just makes me feel like I’m on an island
stephanie R.
Coweta, OK
This is one of my favorite light summer scents. My all time favorite was bath and body works coco cabana. I wish they would bring it back. This is as close to it as I have found.
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,085 reviews
Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love this body mist from Victoria secret they definitely last a long time I don’t have many body spray form Victoria secret but I like this smell a lot and I just spray about 3 sprays and I’m set.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nadeen N.
Pinneberg , Deutschland
il y a 3 mois
Alexys F. il y a 2 mois
It doesn’t stay long for me. But I love the smell so much