BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect accessory! Change your mood.

Refresh skin with this sensuous blend of vanilla, coconut and lily of the valley. Soothing mist, with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile, leaves skin kissed with softness and sensuous scent. Mist on after shower or bath.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
This is a great winter fragrance. It’s what I would call a warm fragrance. I love the notes of coconut in it and just a few squirts in my hair on my clothes is enough to last all day I have tons of Victoria’s Secret fragrances and this is one of my favorites.
Crystal G.
I really like this perfume. I was looking for something summery, that would compliment my Cocoa Butter moisturizer. I like vanilla scents and have a few other vanilla-type perfumes. This is a sweet, almost earthy version of vanilla-you can definitely smell the coconut but it's understated. I could smell this on me all day-it comes in a nice big bottle so I treat it like body spray.
Julia S.
Uniontown, OH
I am obsessed with Victoria's Secret perfume so I have probably 20 bottles of it and this is one of my favorites. You can't really find any good quality coconut scents, but this one is really good! Victoria's Secret always does a great job!!!!
Marivi S.
Yonkers, NY
This is honestly one of my favorite fragrances and definitely my favorite one from the VS fragrance mist collection. It truly smells like coconut and everyone like this tropical scent on me. I use it a lot, for casual days, after taking a shower before sleep... I always take this bottle with me on every vacation getaway and I just wish that they had this exact fragance in an environmentally friendly presentation, because I don't think I will stop buying it.
Geralis P.
Can we just take a moment for this perfume right here omg I’m literally in love is so good.. I love coconut scented perfumes and omg this is one of my favorites I would totally recommend it if you like coconut scent..
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
The smell is do incredible. Seems to last all day long. I got it at Victoria Secret and love the packaging and bottle. I happened to find this one and others on sale and took advantage. Will be purchasing it again.
Kayleigh-Lou B.
Man, coconut is my favorite smell of all time 🌴 🥥 It gives me an island vibe, which leads to a happy relaxed day while wearing this body mist! It lasts for a while too which is somewhat surprising of VS sprays!
Krystal T.
Mentor, OH
I love this. It smells so good. Last a while, even days later I smell it on me. Coconut is my favorite scent, so I love this even more. I just wish Victoria Secret was cruelty free, so it won’t be a repurchase.
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
This is such a light #coconut scent that sinks into your skin so flawlessly. It last so long on your skin and clothing. I have not had any breakouts and I have really bad #sensitiveskin this is my go to for days that I will be out all day in the #summer because mixed with spf and sunlight it is the perfect #summerscent
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I actually use this for my hair lol. It has coconut in it so i spray a little bit in my hair every once in a while for the health benefits. Its usually on sale and you can get it at a great price.
Beth M.
Are the Victoria’s Secret body sprays worth it?Lots of people have them, but I wonder if it’s just a trend? Do they wear well and last? (Sorry- so many questions!😂)
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Tee S.
Manchester
Which Victoria's Secret spray do you like the most, Aqua Kiss or Coconut passion? xxVictoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
Claire E.