BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A Sensuous Blend of Vanilla, Coconut, and Lily of the Valley Hydrating Body Lotion Formula Naturally Conditioning Aloe, Oat and Grapeseed Extracts, & Nourishing Vitamins.

Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Fragrance Lotion
  • "I was very surprised by how much I liked this product.  I didn't expect much from it, but it was surprisingly moisturizing.  In addition, I was worried about the scent because I don't like coconut much, but the smell wasn't too strong which I really like.  If I had a gift card or something similar I would repurchase this again.
     " in 3 reviews
Kaitlyn S.
Claxton , GA
Victoria’s Secret is my favorite place to buy lotions because they have such a wide variety for a good price but this is by far my favorite so far. It has a nice fresh beachy smell and I use it everyday. The scent lasts all day and I use the matching body mist with it as well.
JORIANNE K.
topeka
So smooth it hydrated my skin perfectly love this stuff. This stuff is so pretty also. It lasts so long also. The lotion smells so good. I use it every day. When u put it on it feels so smooth. I would definitely recommend this.
Monica T.
Monument, CO
This Victoria’s Secret lotion feels so good on my skin. It has a light scent, that is more coconut than Vanilla. It does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized all day long, but I would say the scent only lasts a few hours. It does smell a little bit like sun tan lotion, which is a scent I can handle but some do not like.
deleted d.
This lotion smells sooo good. It isn’t overly greasy and feels light on my skin. The scent is long lasting and gives me a nice a glow. It’s worth every penny and I prefer Victoria’s Secret lotions over the Bath and Body Works ones.
Cristina C.

Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I love Victoria’s Secret body lotion. They smell so good and make my skin soft. They are especially a go-to after shaving my legs. This coconut passion scent is amazing. Smells like coconut and a hint of vanilla. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Stephany M.
Orlando , FL
This is my favorite smells ever I’ve been using this product since i was 12 and I still love it! To be honest I prefer the butter body cream version but this one is okay not bad
Dome M.
Valley Stream, NY
This lotion is so good I love it. So I went to Victoria’s Secret because I was looking for a new lotion or perfume and I found this lotion I when I saw it I feel in love so I bought it. I feel like this was the best choice i made in my life.
Vicky T.
Everyone in my family uses it and loves it! I love the smell. Typically, when I apply this before going to my classes I do not need to spray on perfuming because the aroma is phenomenal.
Lizzy M.
I adore this lotion! It smells so great! Leaves the body feeling so smooth and hydrated. Would recommend this to everyone. Love the coconut smell!
Aumary G.
Fort Myers FL
How smell this? I used tge vanilla lace one but I would like to try other one that don't make me remember my ex :')