BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion, Coconut MilkYour secret to soft, sexy skin, blending our natural Cotton Moisture Complex for lasting hydration and antioxidant-rich açaí berry for ultimate moisture every day and a fruity scent.

• How do you add more products to review here? I used the b...2 Answers
Victoria's Secret Coconut Milk Hydrating Body Lotion
  • "Amazing lotion very moisturizing and only 18$ at Victoria secret. The coconut scent is very fresh and natural. It comes on its own or in a gift set. It's very affordable and 100% worth it. I think everyone needs this lotion." in 29 reviews
  • "My new favorite body lotion! I have very sensitive/dry skin, so I was hesitant at first but the semi-annual sale got the best of me and I ended up purchasing this. It is one of the most effective and gentle lotions I've used. It has made my skin so soft, as well as the pores on my legs look less noticeable since they are much more hydrated now. I also cannot get enough of the smell, I am not one for coconut smells but VS always does it right." in 11 reviews
  • "I have horribly dry skin. Sometimes I can scratch and scratch til theres red lines all over. I grabbed this lotion a few months ago when they VS body care line was 5/25. It is AMAZING. I didn't think it would do that much since when I think of VS products I don't really think of them as being all that, I associate for dry skin brands like CeraVe or something instead. This stuff instantly relieves my skin and the smell is light but fresh with a hint of coconut. I can't stop applying it! It doesn't leave me greasy either. It absorbs quickly, while still leaving my skin feeling supple. My one con would be the price, as regularly prices its $18, which I think is a bit steep, so if you can get it on sale or something, I definitely would! I have about 1/4 of my first bottle left, and already have a backup!" in 3 reviews
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Unlike a whole lot of body lotions with fragrance especially those that come from Victoria Secret this one did not dry out my skin I have had a hard time finding fragrance based lotions that don’t do more harm than good my skin. This one says that is an exclusive cotton moisture complex for Ultimate hydration, it contains conditioning coconut milk, it offers continuous 24 hour moisture, and it is an international patent pending technology, used to deliver all day hydration all of her softness and the secret to soak a smooth healthy looking skin every day. And I must say that I definitely agree besides the fact that it smells amazing and I got a free puppy plushwith my purchase and come on the world needs more puppies even if they are cute little pink ones
Maggie K.
Denton, TX
This is my all time favorite lotion! I have dry slightly sensitive skin but love scented lotion and this product was/ is he solution to my problem. It’s not too strongly scented, and keeps me hydrated all day long. I use it after the shower, and keep a bottle beside my bed. It’s one of the only scented lotions I’ve found that actually works and doesn’t irritate my skin!! Love x100!!!
Norma R.
colorado❄️
I have a bottle of this lotion on my desk at work. I love it! The coconut milk scent smells so good. I dont like lotions that have a very strong scent because it hurts my head, but this one is just right. Its hydrating so it keeps my hands nice and smooth. I always get complements of how good it smells when i use it.
Amanda D.
At first I was skeptical about paying $20 for a lotion. And my mother-in-law was litaraly shocked but the price! So obviously I had to think it over, I had read reviews on the product and was still on the fence. Utill one day my husband told me to just buy it, and I did! And to my absolute surprise this lotion is absolutely fabulous! It's hydrating but doesn't leave skin feeling oily. It smells wonderful and isn't over perfumed. All in all I'm extremely happy with my Victoria's Secret Coconut Milk Hydrating Body Lotion
McKenna G.
Rockwood , TN
I love this body lotion! I'm normally not a big lotion wearer but this is so light weight and hydrating. It smells amazing! I would highly recommend. It can be found on sale alot at Victoria's Secret and I only paid $6 for mine! Victoria's Secret Coconut Milk Hydrating Body Lotion
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
I keep this product on my desk to help soothe dry hands. This smells nice and absorbs quickly into skin while still leaving some moisture to slowly absorb over time. I also love to give this as a gift.
Myoshia H.
Killeen, TX
I received the gift set for Mother's Day and I fell in love. It smells great and it's light weight. The coverage is amazing, I normally don't use things like this on my face but it's perfect for it. I bought the bigger bottles during their semi annual sale.
Kiley T.
Victoria's Secret lotions are always so smooth and smell lasts a long time on my skin. I find it hard for lotions to do just that so I give all my love to this company to perfect that!
Caleigh H.
Scotia, NY
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
This lotion is very good for my super dry skin. It is very moisturizing and does not leave me feeling greasy. IT absorbs quickly and the smell is amazing! This skin care line goes on sale very often so I only pay $7 or $8 for a bottle. Always buy this when it is on sale and save your money! That way you can get 2 bottles for the price of one!
My skin is very sensitive and I have not had any reactions or breakouts from this product. I can apply this to freshly shaved legs and do not experience and burning or itching.
If my skin is super flaky and cracking I do not use this lotion because it does not give that level of moisture.
The packaging of this product is also very good. The pump can be twisted to open and close it for travel and does not leak. The pump is also a good size to dispense with one hand. Plus it has an adorable bow!
I will repurchase this lotion whenever it goes on sale. I have used two bottles so far and am almost finished with my third. If you are looking for a good daily lotion try this out!
Kathleen W.
Philadelphia, PA
How do you add more products to review here? I used the body wash version of this lotion.