BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Large Cosmetic Case Bag. Clear black lace with 2 inside compartment zipper enclosure. Dimension : 10" L X 7" H X 2" W

Jackie M.
Cute cosmetic cases always fit to be in style at the moment or on the go. You have many choices to choose from and sizes. As well as prices to go from.you can carry your makeup or brushes or lipstick in here. They also make great gifts if youre stuck on gift giving definitely get one of these. The zippers dont break and the cloth ones last.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
This case is so cute in it keeps my Cosmetics safe when I go traveling. It's not enough for me to put all of my makeup in there. It's waterproof and Lucifer make sure everything stays in and is protected.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I absouletely love this cosmetic bag. I think it is so sexy and sleek. I love black lace so this bag really grabbed my attention.
Sarah P.
Maple Shade, NJ
Love this cosmetic case! It isn't big enough to actually fit my whole collection, but it's perfect for traveling and storing!
Dubraska M.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta! Es súper Chic y útil. Lo uso para viajar , cabe todo mi maquillaje y lo mejor es que es seguro!
Kriss T.
Rockford, IL
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
It’s beautiful and user friendly. I break these out when I’m traveling to a fashionable destination.
Starr M.
North Bend, PA
I love vs! I love everything they sell from clothes to slippers to lotions and sprays. Such good quality and they are always running sales.
Dánica N.
Super bonito,buen espacio,entra en mi bolso,mochila,maleta de viaje,entra en todos los lugares y entra todos mis productos

EnGy S.
cairo
1,815 reviews
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....

Amazon