BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #41 in Clothing Stores & Brands

katirina s.
[product:victoria's-secret-pink] i love pink and Victoria secret its the only place i get my underwear bras hoodies sweats and my perfume there's just something about it it's I've never been able to go anywhere else that I've liked you no perfumes or clothing they had the best product and itches that are so comfortable and you can't find anything else better than them
Marissa L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Absolutely love this product!!! Anything Victoria secret makes always ends up at the top of my Christmas shopping list! Very happy with all their products wether it be clothing, makeup, bras, or fragrances ūüėä
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Fashionista Expert
I have one of these Angel's hoodies, in blue with printed blue wings. Firstly it is nicely fitted, a lovely color with plenty more to choose from. Not cheap, but lasted well so far, very well made and still v soft.
Bethany S.
I've bought probably five of these because they are so comfy and I can't get enough. The sizing is weird and varies by season and color though. I have smalls that are bigger than mediums.
Ally S.
Fashionista Expert
A definite must-have for every woman or girl is to have one of the Dream Angels hoodies at some point in time. They're really come to you and I love how they have the angel wings on the back it really makes you feel like you're inner angel is coming out. They are super comfy as well they have a thicker material which is nice you know that they're a bit higher quality, unfortunately my zipper broke fairly easy as well as the fleece inside was ruined after a few washes which was unfortunate that's why I give it a 4-star instead of a five star
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
Fashionista Expert
I recently got this hoodie and it is SO SOFT. I got a few sizes up than I usually do, and if fit great! It was nice and loose with thin fabric, enough to keep you warm but not too hot in a place like Florida. The sequin detailing on the back really makes this hoody unique! It really does give you your wings. The zipper even is shaped like the wings as well! This is a great, comfy, detailed hoodie.
ashley g.
Troy, MO
The quality on the Victoria's Secret Pink zip hoodies has gone very far down since they launched the Pink line. The price has also sky rocketed. I have a couple zip hoodies from years ago that I paid 1/2 the price they are selling for now. The material is a nice thick warm fabric compared to the one I've purchased recently, it's a very thin not warm fabric. I do not purchase clothing from there anymore!
Christina L.
These hoodies are great. Super comfy and great quality. The only reason why I'm giving it a 4 out of 5 stars is because I think it's a little bit pricey for s basics hoodie. I'm not sure if I will purchase again but maybe if they have a different print or style I probably will.
Shakira C.
Fashionista Expert
I have this jacket the one that is charcoal grey says angel on the back and it's so amazing super comfy mostly in this "Miami" winter that's not really cold but it's a little windy and cold so this is the amazing hoodie also wear it a lot during fall it's super cute and comfortable
chaunte l.
Fairfield Ca
love this hoodie it is very cute and very comfortable , i love victoria secret so much! even though it is kind of expensive it is very much worth the money , i very much recommend people to shop here and PINK , i am most definitely shopping here again!
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
I love Victoria's Secret. Personally i think the prices are high though. what is your opinion?
Mary M.
Whitby, ON
Anyone else think VS is rediculously priced??!
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Do the wings wash out after washes?
Dylan B.
Hoquiam, WA
How do I find one that's not 80$?
Destiny T.
Is this hoodie comfortable?