BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #42 in Clothing Stores & Brands

erica c.
DuBois
I love Victoria's secret hoodies!! They are expensive compared to what I would normally spend but they are worth every penny! They are so soft and comfortable! They also are made to last. This one is so cute with all the "bling" definitely an eye catcher!!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Everyone has this hoodie, right? It’s a classic! I have this hoodie in silver and pink, it was one of the first sets I bought from VS, years ago. I love their clothing because they are flattering to any shape, and made well! Who doesn’t love glitter?!
Kayla p.
973 faris dr san jose
I love their sweaters! They are so soft and they keep me warm! Not only are they soft and keep you warm but they also are so pretty! I think if you ever want to look good just out one of their sweaters on and you will look amazing
alondra e.
HOUSTON
The thing that I like from this hoody is so soft the texter. I actually I have this hoody. Is a good offer. I really give this a 5 🌟 .the other thing that I like is a good quality. Is the one of my favorite pursed I ever made.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this hoodie! It is super soft & made of great material that doesn’t fall apart. Not too expensive & can last for years. They run true to size & with great customer service you can be confident in your purchases.
Sabrina K.
Delaware
This product keeps me warm and I love the decal on the front. It’s Victoria Secret so it obviously up-priced. But it is really cute and I love the quality of the brand. I will purchase more from the store.
katirina s.
Murray
[product:victoria's-secret-pink] i love pink and Victoria secret its the only place i get my underwear bras hoodies sweats and my perfume there's just something about it it's I've never been able to go anywhere else that I've liked you no perfumes or clothing they had the best product and itches that are so comfortable and you can't find anything else better than them
Tatiana C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This year I’m gifting a couple of VS hoodies to my sisters and cousins. It makes the perfect Christmas gift, comfy, cozy, casual and versatile. I would be more than happy if I would receive it as a gift, better than a candle. With all the promotions and sales they had this holiday season I was able to save more than usual and get gifts my whole family will love.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have this hoodie and love it! It’s soooo soft. The angel wings hold a different significance to me than just Victoria’s Secret. My best friend passed away a few years ago so I love everything with angel wings. This jacket has the angel wings on the back but also on the zipper. I love it.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have one of these Angel's hoodies, in blue with printed blue wings. Firstly it is nicely fitted, a lovely color with plenty more to choose from. Not cheap, but lasted well so far, very well made and still v soft.
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
I love Victoria's Secret. Personally i think the prices are high though. what is your opinion?
Mary M.
Whitby, ON
Anyone else think VS is rediculously priced??!
Frida M.
Pomona , CA
Do the wings wash out after washes?
Dylan B.
Hoquiam, WA
How do I find one that's not 80$?
Destiny T.
Is this hoodie comfortable?