BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #38 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
An honest review. I own many of these. Yes, they are beautiful, allthough designs as of late tend to resemble the PINK line more with stripes and numbers. But the quality is not so great. These hoodies and the matching pants / fleece pants pill within one - two wears! If you do not know what pilling is, its those ugly fabric balls that appear on clothing, usually sweaters. But VS fleece clothes get this pilling severely! It looks horrid after a few wears. On the sequin hoodies, the sequins get twisted and out of place as you wear / wash them, and its not pretty! No other brand of hoodie I have ever owned has done this to me, even after 100 washes. For the prices we are paying, we should be getting better quality goods. Also, I am strongly against animal testing. Now that the subject has been brought to light I will no longer be purchasing VS / limited brands.
Sidney D.
Sidney D.
Crestwood, KY
I love Victorias secret... this is like one of my favorite clothing shops. But is too expensive and I'm not complaining. But sometimes there quality in clothing doesn't fit right. And I bought a bra and the outlining hurt my skin. I'm giving 4 stars because I love mostly all the products in this store. And I recommend getting what fits you best and what you like best . I bet you will find your need here.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Love the quality, love the designs, love the fact that they don't wear out. I still have some hoodie from them from 5+ years ago that look in tact and less than a year old! You get what you pay for, and the quality is AMAZING! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.. if you want to spoil yourself, or your significant other, this is a must have in your wardrobe °!!!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
It's cute and I love the wings on the back! I shop at VS all the time for basically everything. But some items they like to overprice so I just wait for the sales and get what I want on some things. There is a ton of room for improvement for this business and some of their product. I will recommend certain products and sales to people as I already do! :)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I bought this jacket in a lime greenish color about a year ago. I absolutely love the wings on the back. I do feel their prices can be a bit much at times but their clothing does last and that it why I do continue to purchase clothing from them all the time. Overall the jacket is beautiful and I tend to wear it more in the spring months.
Sadia Z.
Sadia Z.
The jacket runs slightly small, to me at least. I'm usually a large but I had to get an extra large because that's what I felt more comfortable in. But if you like your jackets a little snug then you can stick with your usual size. Other than that, the jacket is really cute and is not too thick or too thin.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
I'm obsessed with angel wings so I have these jackets in so many colors. They are my favorite to wear. They are absolutely gorgeous with the rhinestone angel wings. I love wearing this out as a casual look with the matching sweatpants. They are pricey but in my opinion worth it if you like that style.
Tateana P.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I love victoria's secret and I love everything in there.The jackets cost a lot but they are worth the price because they are mad so greatly and it's fun to get or go see the different things they will have in the stores I recommend everyone get this jacket or any jacket from Victoria's secret
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Love this store. It always brings out the feminine side of me. Everything is so bright and vibrant. I am such a fan of glitter, and the jackets I have bought here covered in glitter make my heart happy! Also love all the perfume products I have purchased here, there's a scent for everyone.
Shakira C.
Shakira C.
I have this jacket the one that is charcoal grey says angel on the back and it's so amazing super comfy mostly in this "Miami" winter that's not really cold but it's a little windy and cold so this is the amazing hoodie also wear it a lot during fall it's super cute and comfortable
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
I love Victoria's Secret. Personally i think the prices are high though. what is your opinion?
Mary M.
Mary M.
Whitby, ON
Anyone else think VS is rediculously priced??!
Frida M.
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Do the wings wash out after washes?
Dylan B.
Dylan B.
Hoquiam, WA
How do I find one that's not 80$?
Destiny T.
Destiny T.
Is this hoodie comfortable?