Victoria's Secret Citrus Dream With Grapefruit And Red Lily Body Mist uploaded by Elizabeth C.Victoria's Secret Citrus Dream With Grapefruit And Red Lily Body Mist uploaded by Melanie W.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Citrus Dream is a lively and sparkling scent of grapefruit and lilies.

Liz H.
Medley, FL
Victoria's Secret is an American company that designs lingerie and other women's beauty products.
The company was founded in San Francisco, California, in 1977 by Roy Raymond who sold it in 1982 to the corporation "The Limited Inc." and is now owned by its successor, the company Limited Brands. Since the ownership of the mark was transmitted, the company has been based in Columbus, Ohio. Its first owner, Raymond committed suicide in 1993 by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge.
In 2005 the company achieved sales revenue of more than 2400 million dollars through its 900 stores in the United States. The Victoria's Secret products are also available through catalogs sold: Victoria's Secret Direct, with sales of approximately $ 870 million. The company gained notoriety in the 1990s after it began to contract famous models for their advertising campaigns and fashion shows.
I think an excellent fragrance smells good aroma is very good, it is that scent trail walking, I like it! In short I love it, it's something that definitely buy !! I recommend it 100%
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
a summery citrus splash when you need a pick me...this is the best body spray on the market in my opinion. Victoria's secret is usually boasting a sale on these bad boys, so you can get them for a pretty great steal!
stock up and be sure to have this fresh mist on hand in you beach bag of essentials!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
My favorite everyday body splash, I don't understand why VS and B&BW consistently discontinue their best fragrances, it's really a shame. But if you like clean sparkling citrus scents, this one is for you.
Emily Q.
Troy, AL
This body spray is most definitely my #1 body ever. I'm a repeat user i love the Victoria Secret body spray collection. Yes it would last me almost half a day. Not as strong of a smell as the competing products. Absolutely would buy it again i love this product.
Rhegan F.
Trumbull, CT
i have approximately 50 VS body sprays and i love them all. this scent specifically is light and fresh. the bottles are cute and always work well. its fun because theyre cheap that you can try out a bunch of scents and not feel guilty and they last forever!
Kassandra F.
Milpitas, CA
I bought this product when I worked at VS and omg when it first came out I was in love! It's in cute packaging and it smells wonderful! I feel like it has complete coverage with the scent! So if you skip a shower one day then there's that mist it's a must!
Jade R.
Lochbuie, CO
I Love the Victoria Secret's Body Sprays! They smell great, they fit in your purse (if you carry a larger bag), and I love to purchase them when Victoria Secrets does their specials on them such as 5 for $30. One of my favorites for sure.
Kimberly A.
Carbondale, IL
This is my favorite product from Victoria secret because you get more than what you paid full. It's great to have in your bag when you get out the gym and spray yourself afterwards. I would definitely buy this again.
Sandie B.
Wellington, CO
Love Victorias secret body sprays. This citrus spray is a great scent. I had to switch to this one when the discontinued the sugar lemon perfume. Its a close second to the sugar lemon, and a great summer must have!
Danielle M.
Highland Lakes, NJ
Anything citrus is good enough for me. If you love citrus scents, this is the fragrance for you. I'm not big on really strong scents so this one is perfect. You don't need a lot, and you'll still smell great.